Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul

@Kraus: DRINKAAAAAGE! unfortunately no Hacker Pschorr here, but I think Zipfer will do just fine :3

NejinOniwa

I drink in style consuming cloudberry wine and mulled cloudberry wine. And making JINJERSNAPS
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

NejinOniwa

So, apparently Norway has RUN OUT OF BUTTER. Viable idea for business to stock up a carload of it and drive off to Oslo and sell it - it goes for 1000 kr/kg, which is more than 20 times the normal price...

Chocofreak13

@nej: wait, literally run out of butter? wtf?
@kraus: can you put PDFs on the fire? cause if so, i might consider getting one. :\
@stew: thankyou. :3
@bella: what you need to do is try to get yourself into boston more. you live close to plymouth, which has coach access, so maybe once to a couple times a month you could set out early on a day trip to boston. should cure your fix, and you can start making boston your stomping ground, too. :3

so i got 2 hours of sleep last night. the result, however, was beautiful: a 26-page paper on the history of anime and manga. -w-

gonna post it to DA later if anyone wants to read. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

So at last, in my hands, Windows Vista. I know what I'm tinkering with tonight ^_^

Chocofreak13

i still don't get why you wanted that. xD
click to make it bigger

Bella

@Kari: Yeah, I'd really like to visit Boston or or twice a month as well, but the trip is so expensive... it's like $40 by bus, and who knows how much for gas and parking by car. And if I wanted to go by car I'd have to get somebody to go with me, and whenever I visit Boston with ANYONE they want to get the hell out of there as quickly as possible. :/

On that note, I'm thinking of asking for a trip to Rhode Island as a gift for xmas or my birthday - I'd like to go to the RI Retrocomputing Society's open house and check out either Newport or Providence (the state's so small we could feasibly travel to either)...

Pentium wants Vista because Vista is the sexiest Windows version. Also, it works way better than everyone thinks it does.

NejinOniwa

So, guys, today is the day we Swedes giggle at the ghosties dress up as ghosties and sing for just about everyone in the whole damn kingdom. Going to visit the EPA where my old school's musicians are lollygagging about in their silly costumes and humming tones. I mean, performing. And mooch off my mom's ministry for some lunch. And, I suppose, purchase some presents...

Hard day. ^^

Chocofreak13

@nej: have fun. -w-
@bella: i'm not going to pay attention to the resident mac user going gaga over vista. >>;
also, while i didn't realize it was that expensive from up there (^^; ), you might be able to swing a trip a month. i'd be willing to show you some sights i know if we ever met up. :3
good luck with the trip to RI. make sure to visit the providence mall while you're there. ^^
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

Quote from: PentiumMMX on December 12, 2011, 06:43:45 PM
So at last, in my hands, Windows Vista. I know what I'm tinkering with tonight ^_^
I'd of given you my legit copy anytime if you had asked man.

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on December 12, 2011, 08:04:15 PM
@bella: i'm not going to pay attention to the resident mac user going gaga over vista. >>;

I'll be honest and say Macs are more my thing, Bella seems to like UNIX in general, besides the Apple III, she doesn't seem to like Macs so much as she likes Macs that run on UNIX.
That said, I will add that the aggregation towards Vista is often misplaced.

Nichi

@Kriz: What version is your copy (Home Premium, Ultimate, etc.), and is it full or upgrade?

Krizonar

Just a Home Basic with service pack 1, it says its an upgrade but http://www.winsupersite.com/article/product-review/how-to-clean-install-windows-vista-with-upgrade-media

done it before, works fine.

Nichi

Ah. Mine is Ultimate with SP1, upgrade version. Also, I had heard of that exploit before

CaptBrenden

*sits down and looks around* My my, there sure have been some renovations around here.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Nichi

@CaptBrenden: Welcome back, captain *salutes*