Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

It's roughly the same size as Laptop, and twice as thick as Asagi. It's pretty small for a desktop, really

Chocofreak13

sounds like it. biggy earned her name by being like, 30 pounds. ><;
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

The new case that the computer that now needs a new name is a full tower, so, suffice to say, it's gargantuan.

NejinOniwa

>checking UPS's list of hazardous materials
>Airbags, Aircon, Airplane parts, Car parts, barometers, batteries, breathing apparatuses, bull semen
>BULL SEMEN
>mfw
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

You know, I learned something this morning. This whole time, I had been misspelling Kari's last name, and unfortunately as soon as I notice this, it's too late to reprint the shipping label for her Christmas gift ^_^;;;

stewartsage

So instead of a relaxing weekend like I planned I have to write a ten page paper over the weekend.  Yay!

Chocofreak13

@pentium: nice one, dude. ^^;
@stew: i feel your pain, as i haven't even started my research paper and it's due on the 14th. i need another book for it. :[

so i plan on ordering everyone's gifts tomorrow. >w>;
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Killin' this paper, five pages written and the whole thing outlined plus sources for everything found.

Chocofreak13

i'm so jealous of you, i still need to start mine ;^;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

The only papers I have to write are some letters to include with Christmas gifts ^_^

Chocofreak13

6 page paper on the history of manga and anime, due the 14th. i can only have one webpage as a resource. the only book i have for it is an encyclopedia. :\

since i'm in a piss-ass mood, i'll ask a nicer question of the forum: what's one of the best holiday gifts you've ever gotten?

i remember back a few christmases ago when i got an entire case of my favourite cereal. :3
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

@Choco: Good luck with that paper. Best gift I've ever gotten for christmas...hmmmm... I would have to say that my stereo is the best gift I've gotten. Use it almost everyday and its just a great piece of hardware (its a Yamaha).

Been in the mood to draw but can't seem to figure out really what to draw, I was getting some progress done on this one piece but I wanted to give that a break.

Any suggestions or requests?

Nichi

Of all the Christmas gifts I ever received, I still feel the best was my Game Boy Color; which I got for Christmas 2001. Sure, the GBA has just come out, but the fact I was finally able to retire my well loved Game Boy Pocket was very nice ^_^

I still have that same GBC to this day, with the original box, although I use my GBASP more often now.

Chocofreak13

@kraus: thanks. and if all else fails, you could always draw ponies or adventure time.

or alice in wonderland. :\

@pentium: i have a game boy colour and a game boy advance, and i love both. (deliciously old school. -w-)
click to make it bigger

Pitkin

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on December 04, 2011, 11:47:24 AM
what's one of the best holiday gifts you've ever gotten?

That's kind of a hard question, as I traditionally like everything I get... ^.^ if birthday presents count as well (as my birthday is right after Christmas anyway), it'd be the necklace I wear every single day with just two exceptions since getting it. It's a heart-shaped blue topaz that Fedora-Tan gave me three years ago and completely indispensable. <3