Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

silly boonies, on demand is for populated areas! xD
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Quote from: Bella on November 29, 2011, 01:45:53 PM
I think reruns are on every day at 4:30. New episodes are at 8pm Monday.

The former is while I'm at work, the latter is when my parents are watching [Generic sitcom #9001]. Only one TV in the house with satellite (My TV uses bunny ears >_>), the only thing our provider offers on demand is movies...

Chocofreak13

there's always the internet......
click to make it bigger

Nichi

True that. Viva Netflix!

Chocofreak13

i was thinking youtube, but whatever floats your boat!
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

I don't think Adventure Time is on Netflix.

Nichi

Well, it was my first though; as I figured full episodes on YouTube would be pulled too quickly (Copyrights and such)

Chocofreak13

just find episodes broken into parts. but they also have official channels which screen full episodes of shows on youtube (i used to watching funimation anime on there). then there's also cartoon network online....
click to make it bigger

Nichi

True on both. I forgot about Cartoon Network's website having full episodes of their shows...

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Hard to believe tomorrow is the first day of December...and I don't have my Christmas shopping finished yet ^_^;;

I still need to get gifts for my parents and my sister, although I have some ideas in mind for the latter...

stewartsage

I got my bro Yotsuba #1, threw in with my brother to get my dad Heretics of Dune, and may be getting my mother a laptop.

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on November 30, 2011, 06:03:01 PM
I got my bro Yotsuba #1, threw in with my brother to get my dad Heretics of Dune, and may be getting my mother a laptop.

Impressive. @____@

I've gotten........ nothing. I'm probably gonna try to make arts for people. Though my family isn't exactly receptive to art. :/

I've considered making a huge batch of snowball cookies and sending them out to people, but would it be weird/creepy to get homemade food in the mail? :\ Nobody complained when my mom did it years ago, but everyone adored my mom and that was at least a decade ago...

Nichi

@Bella: I wouldn't have a problem with receiving homemade food in the mail, although it'd be a little odd (That's usually the kind of thing you'd give someone in person)

As for gifts, the only idea I have for anyone at the moment is possibly upgrade my sister's laptop to Windows 7 Home Premium, from Starter (It's $80 to do so, but hey; she's been awesome this year, so I feel she deserves it ^_^). As for my parents, I'm still drawing a blank...

NejinOniwa

>paying for upgrade of operating system

My mind is full of tire.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS