Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

I haven't had ribbon candy before, but I love chocolate oranges ^_^

@Stew: I already have you a gift, though...

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on November 09, 2011, 09:19:40 PM
You don't need to get me anything for Christmas, none of you do.  That's alright.

Dude!  Lady!  Chocolate orange's kick ass!

I wanna get you something but I dunno what... u_u

I love chocolate oranges as well. ^^

Chocofreak13

@stew: then you're getting a chocolate orange and some ribbon candy. :3 and some art. (speaking of which, my teacher enlarged and photocopied an old pic of sage i drew....)
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

<< I appreciate it, but none of you need to get me anything....

(Sweet!)

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on November 09, 2011, 09:48:18 PM
@stew: then you're getting a chocolate orange and some ribbon candy. :3 and some art. (speaking of which, my teacher enlarged and photocopied an old pic of sage i drew....)

Posteth toast!

Quote from: stewartsage on November 09, 2011, 10:44:21 PM
<< I appreciate it, but none of you need to get me anything....

But I'd feel remiss in my gf duties. ;_;

I'm at least gonna make you ARTZ (since that tends to be what I give most people, since my circle of family/friends are next to impossible to shop for).

NejinOniwa

Pretty sure that's where I'll end up too seeing as I have NO MONEY to ship things with.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

@Bella: If you want to get me something, art would be fine, unless you found a cheap working C64 ^_^
I already have an N64, so who not have the similarly named C64 as it's counterpart?

Chocofreak13

if anyone finds a cheap working (real) N64 controller, send it my way please. i'll pay you back if it gets over 10 bucks.

@stew: maybe i can colour in the enlarged SAGE pic and send you that. though i'd likely send something else, too, since that's more of a gag gift. xD

btw guys, i found out today my umbrella was likely stolen. despite this, almost losing my ring twice, and massive pain, today was a great day. wanna know why? i ripped a group of freshman a new one. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Kari: I have a spare official N64 controller lying around, if you want me to throw it in with your Christmas gift ^_^

So, I just got an e-mail saying that the dead motherboards and such I sent in have been receives, and a check is now on the way. So, soon I'll have some money to put toward my trip...

Bella

Dually Noted, Pentium. : )

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on November 10, 2011, 07:19:05 PM
@stew: maybe i can colour in the enlarged SAGE pic and send you that. though i'd likely send something else, too, since that's more of a gag gift. xD

Do eeeeeeeeeet.

I wanna see this drawing too. :o

Chocofreak13

@bella: kaay. don't have much else to do with the pic, anyway. and i'll try to get it uploaded, but it's in my sketchbook, so i'll have to find a flatbed scanner. :\
@pentium: i'd appriciate that ^^
and kickass! send me a link to this service, i could make alot of cash this way....
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Guess what today is, guys?

National Metal Day! Now if you excuse me, it's time to rock out
*air guitar*

Chocofreak13

it's also veteran's day. yesterday i saw 2 veterans on the way home, one of whom looked like he had suffered some injuries fighting in this pointless war.

despite the unnessacary stupidness of war, let's be thankful for our veterans. i hope my grandpa is having a nice day. :3 my uncle, too. ^^
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Kari: That's true, too. I hope my grandfather on my mom's side is having a good day ^_^

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on November 10, 2011, 10:07:34 PM
@bella: kaay. don't have much else to do with the pic, anyway. and i'll try to get it uploaded, but it's in my sketchbook, so i'll have to find a flatbed scanner. :\

*does joyous dance*

Re: My feelings toward war - I used to be one of those Oh how tragic fighting is why doth humanity wreak such havoc upon itself~ people, but then I had the extremely insightful epiphany that humans are a brutish species. Fighting and killing was an integral part of survival for our early ancestors, the same as screwing, babymaking and eating. Humanity still loves screwing and making babies and eating, so it's no surprise that many of us are still enthralled by warfare, too.

(Of course, there are exceptions that prove the rule - just as there are asexuals, childfree people and folks who don't really care about food/drink aside from the nutritious value it provides, I imagine there are also truly peaceful people.)

Of course back in caveman days war was fought by small tribes with fists and stones and spears, and now we have nations with massive armies and automatic weapons and thermonuclear devices...