Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

hahaha Pentium, Pentium; I haven't uploaded a story anywhere in almost a year..... now I feel really bad about that.  Sort of.

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on October 24, 2011, 11:31:33 AM
hahaha Pentium, Pentium; I haven't uploaded a story anywhere in almost a year..... now I feel really bad about that.  Sort of.

Upload some stories, man. Your ladyfriend demands it. T___T

T___T

T___T

Nichi

@Stew: You should post some stories, dood. Join the party!
We have cookies

stewartsage

The last dozen or so SAGE arcs are probably never going to be published, because of dissatisfaction, and Bell Labs Innovations can't seem to get out of my brain onto the paper.

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on October 24, 2011, 01:10:21 PM
The last dozen or so SAGE arcs are probably never going to be published, because of dissatisfaction

PUBLISH THEM GODDAMMIT, SINCE I KEEP DRAWING SPOILERRIFFIC DOODLES + COMING UP WITH THEORIES PERTAINING TO SAID STORY AND WON'T BE ABLE TO POST THEM UNTIL YOU POST YOUR STORY U__________________U

Plus the world will never know how awesometastic SAGE-tan is/I won't be able to convince Nej that she's more powerful than, well, everyone else in the OS-tanverse until those get published.

OS-tan writing = srsbsns

Red-Machine

Bella's face right now:

Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

NejinOniwa

Silly Bells. No -tan is overpowered. This is a balanced canon!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Quote from: NejinOniwa on October 24, 2011, 01:50:10 PM
Silly Bells. No -tan is overpowered. This is a balanced canon!

Quote from: Red-Machine on October 24, 2011, 01:27:36 PM

STEWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAART!!!!!!

NejinOniwa

Hmmmm...don't poke the nice ones...poke the nice ones...don't poke...poke...

Poke. :3

NejinOniwa

Somehow my Wikiwalks ALWAYS have me end up somewhere in Scandinavian history. I mean seriously - from G3 Rainbow Dash to the Nordic Cross? WHAT THE FUCK WAS I DOING?

Nichi

Well, I somehow got from an article on Pokémon to the article for Pink Floyd's The Wall, so...

NejinOniwa

BUT I WASN'T EVEN ON WIKIPEDIA. I WAS ON THE FUCKING MLP WIKI AND THE FiM WIKI (BOTH OF THEM)
WHAT THE FUCK

Red-Machine

Hey, you think that's strange?  I watched a video on YouTube last night of a giant shark and that somehow led me to watch a stream of spider videos that culminated in a two hour wikiwalk on the care of tarantulas for beginners!
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Nichi

I also remember how a WikiWalk I was on one time started on a Star Trek wiki and somehow ended on a separate Doctor Who wiki

Paul

Solving my CS homework in a kinda unusual way.... lots of bit-juggling involved xD