Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

OH SHI-

Minuteman Missile may have a STEP appointment available, would I be interested?  Hell yes I would be interested!

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on August 18, 2011, 09:46:48 PM
OH SHI-

Minuteman Missile may have a STEP appointment available, would I be interested?  Hell yes I would be interested!

;___________________________________________________________________;

But you'd be going in the wrong direction. Way wrong.

stewartsage

*puts arms on Bells shoulders*

I would be working.  At a missile base.  Chances of me getting a job at one of the fancy ass New England parks is approaching zero.

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on August 18, 2011, 10:40:15 PM
*puts arms on Bells shoulders*

I would be working.  At a missile base.  Chances of me getting a job at one of the fancy ass New England parks is approaching zero.

But it's in the middle of fukken nowhere.....

......in a state I can't visit, like, ever.

(In case anyone's ever wondered where i can and can't go, given my having the money to travel)

stewartsage

I've seen the map damnit, and I know.  Sorry.

svx

OT random thought:

If nyan cat crash landed somewhere in the US,
would Bella's map become accepted as canon?

Pictured above:  a computer-generated image of what it may look like just before nyan cat crash lands in Alabama

Nichi

@Bella: I have to agree with your labeling on Texas. If I didn't live there, I likely would never think of going there

EDIT: Well, I got some bad news at work today...

Just before I left, I was pulled aside by my boss who wanted to discuss my schedule and the whole "getting off early" thing. His solution? Have me work the nightshift, which I do not want to at all...but he's already made his mind up and will talk with HR rep about it Monday, so I have no choice but to sacrifice my time of relaxation, having a home cooked meal for supper, and being able to watch Warehouse 13, all for a job I hate, still working full time hours without full time benefits.

I can't put off the GED any longer, so this Thursday, a good man goes to war

Chocofreak13

@pentium: ;^; i get the feeling that it might be time to have a talk with your mum as well.
@bella: forever arone destined to have a long-distance relationship
@stew: come here on your vacations, or else she'll blow a gasket. :\
@svx: i'd play that :3

today we meant to get alot done....and we only hit 1/4. :\ my sister's tattoo ran long, so it ate up most of our time.
i'm hoping to place a bid on this later on, on the bright side. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Choco: Why do you say that? I did talk to my mom about possibly leaving the hospital a few weeks back, and she's actually accepting of the idea now, since she's seen the crap I have to put up with

Red-Machine

Your boss is a megalomaniacal ass.  Complain to HR about him, saying he only wants you on the nightshift because he's pissed you can get off early most days.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Nichi

@Red: I plan on doing that Monday, because I'd like to keep my shift during the day. I'll fight to keep it from changing like that, and if somehow I can't stop it from happening, I'll demand full time benefits.

Chocofreak13

good plan, man. and i didn't realize you already talked to your mum; i was suggesting mentioning this to her and asking her advice on considering your options. :\ (whenever i have a problem in my life involving school and people that are 'bigger' than me, i go to my mum, since she usually knows what to do or can help figure out what to do. plus, people listen to her. :3)

i think i'm about halfway done with this comic. once it's done, i'll upload both of them (as raw scans, since bells is impatient and told me not to clean them up, lol. xD)
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on August 19, 2011, 05:31:33 PM@bella: forever arone destined to have a long-distance relationship
@stew: come here on your vacations, or else she'll blow a gasket. :\

I am not forever alone. :|

And while I am absolutely unbeatable in a waiting game, the thought of not seeing my bf for two years is sort of worrisome.

Chocofreak13

especially since he's going into a militia. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Ah. I forgot I hadn't mentioned that ^_^;

Still, she and everybody else who knows what's going on are encouraging me to go through with my plan for next week of going to take the GED