Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

Well, they're in the same boat; The Clone is the only OSCer in May, while my sister is the only grandchild on my mom's side in May

Now, on the other hand, I'm the only male grandchild on my dad's side

Chocofreak13

that's kinda funny. >w<; i'm the youngest on my mum's side. :3

in other news, i've found 2 more listings on ebay to watch (an SM bento, ludicriously cheap, and what could be an SM thermos), and i found a quasi-dr. who reference in nature:
THE WEEPING ANGEL LIVVVVEESSS~~~~
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Speaking of things that are alive again...

Dearie me, she's pretty much undead by now, isn't she? -w-;
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

@Choco: Weeping Angels are now mushrooms? *Hides under a desk*

@Nejin: That looks badass

In other news, I'm off work tomorrow! Yay!
...Although, the entire reason I took off was because my mom wants me to come along to a funeral for a relative I never heard of until I was told yesterday that they died. Yay.

Chocofreak13

delta's never looked better, man. -w-

@pentium: sorry to hear about it? :\
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Well, to be completely honest she is in sort of bad shape still - considering her performance tonight, it's nothing a bit of quick upgrades and maintenance can't fix. THE TITAN LIVES, I AM HAPPYUMS NAO :3
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

can't keep a good comp down. >w>
click to make it bigger

Nichi

This is sadly normal for this family; I get drug along to the funeral for a relative I never heard of before. I'd feel bad for not going, for the relatives who are going, who do know me, would wonder why I didn't show up, but then I feel bad for going; because I feel out of place, since I never knew this person to begin with

Since the funeral is out of town, we are planning on doing some other stuff while in the area. Likely, I'll swing by the place where they hold the GED test to get information on when it's held, so I can plan my schedule accordingly

Chocofreak13

at least you have more of a reason for going. hopefully they have GED testing close by. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

The funeral happens to be in the same city where the nearest place that does GED testing is located, so it works out

stewartsage

Safely at home for a week or so before going back to college; that means resting, repacking, and attempting to convince my mother that it'll be fun to go to the fair.  Since she hates it while the rest of the family usually has a good time.

It was a great thing this summer, since not only did I have a great time working (despite the occasional) issue and hopefully make future contacts in the NPS I also got to see Bells!  Hopefully next year I'll be up north or the like and can meet more OSCers.

I know what you mean about the funerals Pentium; my mom's family is huge, plus since my dad is a minister I tend to end up at funerals of church members I haven't ever met.  Though the last one I was at was for the lady who cut my hair when I was little.  Which doesn't sound like much but that's because she meant a lot more to me then that.... its just hard to explain.

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on August 16, 2011, 10:38:41 PM
Safely at home for a week or so before going back to college; that means resting, repacking, and attempting to convince my mother that it'll be fun to go to the fair.  Since she hates it while the rest of the family usually has a good time.

If you go to the fair and see anyone selling, purchasing or consuming deep-fried butter-on-a-stick, punch them for me okay?

QuoteIt was a great thing this summer, since not only did I have a great time working (despite the occasional) issue and hopefully make future contacts in the NPS I also got to see Bells!  Hopefully next year I'll be up north or the like and can meet more OSCers.

I'm glad you had a nice summer. ^^ And that we were finally able to meet, because that was amaaaaazing~ ^w^
You better find a way to come up north. (Or the like.) Preferably northEAST, since, you know, that'll make my stalking you a lot easier.

QuoteI know what you mean about the funerals Pentium; my mom's family is huge, plus since my dad is a minister I tend to end up at funerals of church members I haven't ever met.  Though the last one I was at was for the lady who cut my hair when I was little.  Which doesn't sound like much but that's because she meant a lot more to me then that.... its just hard to explain.

Sorry to hear... : (

Chocofreak13

@stew: hope you go to the fair, and if they really do sell deep-fried butter on a stick, can you get a pic/autograph of paula deen for me? :3
also, sorry to hear your barber died. relationships are one of those funny things that no one but the people in them can completely understand. either way, it always sucks to lose someone you care about, like this nun we used to hang out with when i was 5. :[
@bella: if there happens to be a stew here, i propose we feed him northern food, stuff that isn't deep-fried butter on sticks. :3

so earlier i learned 3 things:
1. paypal is a piece of shit.
2. the thermos i was looking at didn't turn out to be a thermos.
3. tanky's battery is a LIE.

oh, and i downloaded some games for tanky, so now i have something to pass the time when the TV's broken (like now) or when the internet freezes. ^^
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Not at the Rockingham County Fair they don't.  There's delicious barbecue, horse pulls, the Beach Boys, the governor whom I hate, and potentially meeting people I haven't seen in a while!  Yeah, she went to my church too.  You're right though, its almost impossible to describe.

There will be no punching of people eating oddly fried food.  Since I still want fried ice cream.

Northeast. Gotcha.

Chocofreak13

since if you went to the northwest, you'd end up in toki and captbrendan's country. :\
click to make it bigger