Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

eeww, IE. they probably only ask that because it's the "default" browser. :\ it seems that enough people are too lazy to switch that it's still required knowledge. :\

at any rate, missing only 1 question is damn good.......

also, just got the opening song for the Black Rock Shooter Game, "NO SCARED" by ONE OK ROCK. if it gets ported to the us, i might get a PSP.

(in other news, beginning the preparations for the coming semester, including what does and does not count as a school supply, and figuring out what out of my recipes is good and what isn't so that i can begin planning my lunches.

things i'm definitely going to get: new headphones [plus supplies to make them magnet headphones]
external hard drive
new bento, bento tools [rice ball maker, possibly a gyoza maker, possibly some shapers, etc]
these boots)
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on July 25, 2011, 06:09:27 PM
also, just got the opening song for the Black Rock Shooter Game, "NO SCARED" by ONE OK ROCK. if it gets ported to the us, i might get a PSP.

Its been confirmed for US release sometime next year by JRPG on twitter, I'd find it for you but they send tweets out in WALL-O-TEXT modo (but they were nice enough to follow me becuase I'm following them!)

stewartsage

Spending another days with Bells in scenic Maryland-Virginia area; time to get the car inspected!

Spoiler: ShowHide
That's what she said.

Chocofreak13

d'awww. have fun you two. <33
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

We did!  I saw her off on the train at 6:58 AM this morning though.... ;___;

Chocofreak13

aw. :[

well, some time together is better than none, right? :3 besides, you can take solace in the fact that we'll be picking her up from the station, so everything'll be fine. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I got off work early today! Woo!

Now, to enjoy the last few hours to myself, before my parents return...or my sister comes over to visit. Whichever comes first

Dr. Kraus

Been building a website for a minecraft community, could possably be getting some cash out of it which would be nice~

Its pretty simple but its really all they need at the moment, the owner agrees with me on this. I thought I might make a graphic intence website but I decided against it because in this day and age you just need something that works and is appaling to the visiter.

Krizonar

Quote from: Dr. Kraus on July 27, 2011, 02:14:34 PM
is appaling to the visiter.
Why would you make an appalling website?

Red-Machine

Methinks proper spelling is not his strong point.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Dr. Kraus

Correction: appealing

forgot the "e" such fail

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on July 26, 2011, 10:04:34 AM
d'awww. have fun you two. <33

I'll second Stew's "we did". ^w^

Quote from: stewartsage on July 27, 2011, 07:50:29 AM
We did!  I saw her off on the train at 6:58 AM this morning though.... ;___;

Annnnd I will also be seconding Stew's ";___;" emote. Difficult goodbye. :<

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on July 27, 2011, 10:48:42 AM
well, some time together is better than none, right? :3 besides, you can take solace in the fact that we'll be picking her up from the station, so everything'll be fine. :3

I agree, it was absolutely great to be able to spend time with each other - I was so giddy/had so much fun, I was pretty much smiling or giggling the entire time. ^^;; Just ask Stew.

Picking me up or meeting me at the station? That's assuming I have any sort of coherence left after the 7+hour train ride. x_x

stewartsage

Yes, she was giggling the whole time.  THE WHOLE.  TIME.

Also: Yes, Kari and Nej will pick you up at South Station.  You will have a good time.  I demand it :|

Chocofreak13

Quote from: stewartsage on July 27, 2011, 09:35:42 PM
Yes, she was giggling the whole time.  THE WHOLE.  TIME.

is that good or bad.....?

(@kraus: i lol'd.)
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Quote from: The ColonelI demand it :|
That's an affirmative on that, colonel. >:3
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS