Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: NejinOniwa on July 20, 2011, 09:17:22 PM
Tomorrow, I journey to the core of this age of information's civilization, where beats the heart of the internet; where lies the chamber of secrets ancient and foretold.

What, Boston? Arn't you visiting the US right now? Excuse me for not remembering, correct me if I'm wrong...

Chocofreak13

he means we're going to MIT.

@trains: i like the subway we have here (in boston). it's so convenient. -w- my only complaints is that they're quite messy and a tad overcrowded. :\
@nationalism:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qits3nn73ks

in other news, got punched in the face today. also saw 20+ dogs and figured out what i'm getting everyone for christmas. :3
click to make it bigger

Paul

Concert yesterday was ...intense. My ears still ring but it was totally worth it *squeals*

Nichi

@Choco: You got punched in the face? What happened?

svx

Mind exploded when I saw http://mixthatdrink.com/jolly-ranchers-vodka/

I had to post on the forums about it

I AM EXCITED ABOUT THIS.

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on July 20, 2011, 11:23:48 PM
in other news, got punched in the face today. also saw 20+ dogs and figured out what i'm getting everyone for christmas. :3

Who hit you?  Was it a girl at least?

Red-Machine

Went to my great aunt's funeral today.  Woke up at 5:30, drove for 5 hours to the crematoriam, lasted through the hymns, bible reading and the eulogy.  Then bawled my eyes out when they started playing ABBA's "Thank You For the Music".

RIP Aunty Girlie (1926-2011).
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Bella

Quote from: NejinOniwa on July 20, 2011, 09:17:22 PM
Tomorrow, I journey to the core of this age of information's civilization, where beats the heart of the internet; where lies the chamber of secrets ancient and foretold.

I wish I could have come. Alas, I am stuck at home packing and doing plottage and trying to decide what footwear to bring and shit. Since i have to leave the morning after tomorrow...

Quote from: Red-Machine on July 21, 2011, 03:38:07 PM
Went to my great aunt's funeral today.  Woke up at 5:30, drove for 5 hours to the crematoriam, lasted through the hymns, bible reading and the eulogy.  Then bawled my eyes out when they started playing ABBA's "Thank You For the Music".

RIP Aunty Girlie (1926-2011).

Rough day... you have my condolences. ):

stewartsage

Christmas presents?  Is it coke and strippers?

Quote from: SvxMind exploded when I saw http://mixthatdrink.com/jolly-ranchers-vodka/

I had to post on the forums about it

I AM EXCITED ABOUT THIS.

Wait, you'd never heard of that?

svx

Bella

12 hours until I leave. <O>_____<O>

stewartsage

You got this, Borya.

Krizonar

Youtube's updates broke Glimmerblocker's easy "Download video" button, it downloads corrupt MP4s, having to use Safari's old fashioned way to get youtube videos downloaded. It's not as easy, but it works fine.
Hopefully Glimmerblocker gets an update soon.

Chocofreak13

bella, we'll miss you. please say you're at least coming back in a week.

oh and have fun. :3

@svx: yes it was a girl. :\
@pentium: me and my sister had one of the dumbest fights ever: who gets the front seat. when i finally surrendered the seat, calling her a baby in the process (she was really acting like one), she hit the side of my eye and clawed my back. :\
it's a bit swollen, and it's a little bruised and scraped. but otherwise i'm ok. :\

@red: my condolences. always sucks to lose someone you care about. ;^;
@paul: glad to hear you had fun :3
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on July 23, 2011, 12:11:57 AMme and my sister had one of the dumbest fights ever: who gets the front seat. when i finally surrendered the seat, calling her a baby in the process (she was really acting like one), she hit the side of my eye and clawed my back. :\

Ah yes, the insane childkiller you told me about.

EDIT: Apperently, Macs have HARDWARE-LEVEL security vulnerabilities...

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/07/22/mac_battery_hack/

Way to go, Apple.  You can basically hack the machine's firmware with a virus and brick the battery.  Considering that Apple doesn't let you change the battery, you'd have yourself a £1,200 paperweight...
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Paul

Nice... also just discovered that Lion needs at least 2 gigs of ram to install... :/
There's new ram coming, but the notebook I'm gonna buy today is a ThinkPad... no more new macs in this house.