Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red-Machine

Reporting live from my ancient Windows 95 laptop!  Rocking Firefox 1.5, everything looks exactly as it should.  Renders a tad slow though, but it is only a 90MHz Pentium I without MMX after all...

Now off to try YouTube.  Wish me luck!
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Nichi

90Mhz Pentium? Nice. I've wanted to see if the Yeti can handle coming here, since Bulbasaur could pull it off pretty well after a RAM upgrade

stewartsage

Oh man, I once hit YouTube with my Windows 95 multimedia laptop thing.  Kicked ass still after all those years.  No idea what the specs are since she stopped working several years ago, though they may be in a thread around here somewhere.

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on July 13, 2011, 12:18:59 AM
Oh man, I once hit YouTube with my Windows 95 multimedia laptop thing.  Kicked ass still after all those years.  No idea what the specs are since she stopped working several years ago, though they may be in a thread around here somewhere.

What kind of laptop?

Paul

FOOD!

Also looking to get a ThinkPad for making music (electronic music, an M-Audio Axiom 61 is coming home in a few days :D). ThinkPad because it's solid, long-lasting and has decent specs.... and it looks badass :D

Nichi

I'm a bit uncomfortable this morning, because a bee that slipped into the house as my mom was leaving for work. At least, I'm about to go to work too, so maybe it'll go back out at the same time and not invade my room

Krizonar

Quote from: Paul on July 13, 2011, 06:15:44 AM
(electronic music, an M-Audio Axiom 61 is coming home in a few days :D).
One of my favorite brands for anything to do with sound.

Bella

Quote from: NejinOniwa on July 12, 2011, 03:54:54 PM
BROpenVMS (Steel/Dark)
Thus the shark tendencies.

BROpenVMS.

I lol'd. |D

(And totally want to use that for my custom title.)

Dr. Kraus

Only speakers I use and will ever use:

Yamaha
Bose
Klipsch
Sony (subwoofers)

NejinOniwa

KOSS
Only headphones I'll ever seriously use. -w-;;

As for speakers, that's a bit more budget-dependent...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Paul

Speakers:
Focal Chorus 826V <3
soon: JBL Monitor One (for recording)

Headphones:
AKG K240
AKG K330 (broken)
soon: UltimateEars TF.10

Nichi

With speakers, the dusty old Micro Innovations 2.1 stereo speakers my great uncle gave me ages ago still kick ass, so I have no intention on replacing them. They're quite impressive, considering the brand. As for headphones and headsets, I usually go with either Koss or Turtle Beach, though I am open to different brands (I used to have a cheap set of RCA headphones that where quite nice, which I used for about 2 years before they broke)

Chocofreak13

i have a portable hello kitty themed speaker that charges by usb. it was 15 bucks, and packs a surprising amount of sound for it's size (it's smaller than my lipstick case). plus, it goes nicely with splitterbot. :3

headphones: skullcandy all the way. -w-

wondering how i'm feeling right now? see my status on either aim, skype, or facebook.
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on July 13, 2011, 03:56:49 PM
wondering how i'm feeling right now? see my status on either aim, skype, or facebook.

You got kicked out? 'v'

I got to drive a more-than-20-year-old-enormous-pickup-truck today, that was nerve-wracking. (Especially the part where i took out part of some dude's stone wall around his garden, and my dad instructing me to "crowd out the center lane since oncoming traffic will see you and GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY.") Though it was pretty cool being up so high, and being in control of so much vehicle.

svx

My headphones are Sennheiser HDR 160's...  I've used them for about a year, and I've got to say they're the best :)

As for speakers? Sergeant-Dr. Kraus said Klipsch...
And Sergeant-Dr. Kraus is never wrong!

Also, there's a lot of talk about Aperture Science in the Post Your Desktop thread.  Therefore, you can has one of many sets of decals I've made: