Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

Doing further research, I discovered something awesome about my Mac Mini; it uses the same type of RAM as Asagi, so I can max it out as soon as it arrives using some spare DDR2 RAM I have lying around...once I figure out how to open the case, at least

Red-Machine

This video will talk you through it, and provide a few laughs along the way:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkZ1Dj8Tivs
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Bella

Quote from: Red-Machine on June 30, 2011, 07:12:45 AM
Now eating a big tablet of white chocolate with some parts interlaid with strawberry chocolate.

Tastesgoodman.

Not as good as the giant chunk of 70% cocoa dark chocolate I'm eating atm. (Bittersweet > sweet.) >w<

Quote from: NejinOniwa on June 30, 2011, 01:31:27 PM
Myself...11 hours.

9 days for me..... if my cousin ever calls back and confirms that I can stay at their place. Some sort of yes/no/contact would be really appreciated at this point. >_<

This is making me so anxious/depressed. I'd be on edge, but I currently feel so tired that my mind/body can't really sustain being "on edge". (And this is after a full night's sleep and a recent nap). -_____-

Nichi

For me, I'll depart on adventure when Chinese Democracy Duke Nukem Forever Half-Life 2: Episode Three comes out, or sooner if everything manages to fall into place

NejinOniwa

/OSC/, I bid thee goodnight. See you in New England.

//N
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

You know, I just came up with what is quite possibly my 2nd greatest idea ever: an anime convention held on a nice boat, like a cruise ship or something.

It'd be the only convention where you can ride a dolphin, and do flips and shit

Bella

Quote from: PentiumMMX on June 30, 2011, 08:23:16 PM
You know, I just came up with what is quite possibly my 2nd greatest idea ever: an anime convention held on a nice boat, like a cruise ship or something.

It'd be the only convention where you can ride a dolphin, and do flips and shit

Holy crap, I had that dream once!

Well, in my dream, it started out as a family reunion on a large cargo ship, then I discovered some friends, including a bunch of OSCers. We took over one of the rooms and had an impromptu OSCers' convention. Which I completely ignored 'cause i was too busy talking with Stewart.... >//>

Chocofreak13

Quote from: PentiumMMX on June 30, 2011, 08:23:16 PM

It'd be the only convention where you can ride a dolphin gyarados, and do flips and shit

fix'd. -w-

also, today has left me in a state of semi-consciousness, due to massive amounts of physical labour and getting up early. this is the first time i've lied down today. i just logged on here a half hour ago.

in a little while, i will go outside, fetch the cat, come in, brush teeth, turn off internet, attempt to sleep, wake up at 8, shower, run some errands, pick up josh, then pick up nejin.

it'll be easier once it's over. on the upside, my room's cleaner than it's been in years. and i set up my lava lamp! >:3
click to make it bigger

SleepyD

in other news, ANIME EXPO WHOOOOOOO be back in a few days. XD;

Pitkin

Quote from: NejinOniwa on June 30, 2011, 07:59:38 PM

//N

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on July 01, 2011, 12:13:11 AM

in a little while, i will go outside, fetch the cat, come in, brush teeth, turn off internet, attempt to sleep, wake up at 8, shower, run some errands, pick up josh, then pick up nejin.

it'll be easier once it's over. on the upside, my room's cleaner than it's been in years. and i set up my lava lamp! >:3

Have fun together! ^.^

I just "baked" a cake. <3

Nichi

I now have an urge to obtain a cake...

Anyway, I have one more day of work until I have a 3-day weekend. However, I'm not sure what I'll do this weekend

Red-Machine

I'm now eating a big tablet of DARK chocolate.

Tastesstrangelyalrightman.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: NejinOniwa on June 30, 2011, 07:59:38 PM

//N

I feel a disturbance in wavelengths, the presence of a Swede upon a flight destined to New England... I need to prepare pre-dinner meal!

Nichi

@Kraus: What's with that picture?

Paul

Awesome hotel in France has free WLAN!
Paris is great up to now :D