Quote from: Chocofreak13 on June 17, 2011, 10:20:03 PM
I DO TOO

........sometimes i think i might be part dog. :\

i did that dog car window thing before.
my arm and half my face got sunburned =D
My my, aren't you lovely~

Chocofreak13

i used to do that all the time. it's like a hobby for me. -w-

you start carrying a comb on you though, since it tends to tangle hair rather quick. :\
click to make it bigger

zjhentohlauedy

ahahah my hair is all curly, and it never tangles....
My my, aren't you lovely~

Chocofreak13

mine is long enough to get a little tangled. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I've never done it, although I remember one of my sister's friends did that when he had a sugar buzz one time, brought on by some really sweet chocolate. Apparently, the rush of cold air from him doing that caused him to return to normal much quicker.

Chocofreak13

nothing like the rush of having your head out the window at 60 MPH, down the highway in the 20 degree november night air. -w-
click to make it bigger

Bella

My hair is really curly and gets tangled easily, so I flat iron it and it gets all smooth and un-tangleable-like. -w-;;

I chased a raccoon away from our deck last night.... I've been given orders to shoot it on sight if I shows up again.

But i don't think I should discharge a firearm in a neighborhood at night. Even if it is just a pellet gun.

Chocofreak13

ho jeez, just get a have-a-heart trap. >>;

now if it were a gator, coyote, or fishercat, then i could excuse that.

or if the raccoon were rabid. ><;
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

My dad gives me the order to shoot the squirrel's out our oak tree when they start to drop stuff on him while he sits on our deck, full auto is permitted and my gas powered M1911 is what my dad likes to shoot -.-;;

Nichi

I've never had to do anything like that; the family dog (A really old chocolate lab) scares off the raccoons and such

Chocofreak13

there isn't much to be afraid of here....and what is, we don't disturb. but we do make sure the cats are inside. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I think I'm going to go to bed now; since there's no telling how early we'll actually be leaving. I'll likely bring Asagi with me; for something to do during the journey, even if I won't have internet access

Night, guys

Chocofreak13

night.

found out earlier that i can use the irc. but i haven't tested it at home, though, so i still don't know how it'll turn out.

also; got my grades from the previous semester, and things are looking grim. so i've been freaking out and crying slightly for the past hour. i KNEW i shouldn't have taken that 6th class, even though the counselor pressured me into it....

not to mention she said it was a sophmore class, when it turned out to be a junior class. >:[
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on June 17, 2011, 10:42:32 PM
ho jeez, just get a have-a-heart trap. >>;

There's no way my pistol would kill it... the caliber is probably large enough to be fatal, but the gun just isn't powerful enough to take out anything larger than a squirrel. (Which I've never done, btw - mostly because we haven't had a squirrel problem here since last year.)

Speaking of grim + school, I'm personally extremely pissed that I'll have to put off college for another year due to NOT HAVING MONEY due to HOUSE BUILDING. It's times like these that I sort of wish we'd used the money to lease out a nice apartment or some shit and put the rest toward my education... and other things. (Like food! And gas!)

On the other hand, I've given up my noble ambition to get into mathematics (at least now, I'd like to do that when I inevitably go back to school in my late 20s, thus fulfilling my lifelong dream of being a lifelong student) for the, uh, ignoble goal of studying... actually, I don't know WHAT I'll be studying, I have to see a counselor at the university and ask about rigging up an Interdisciplinary Studies major so it reads like the New England Heritage Studies minor. Long story short, I won't be attempting to enter any sort of fast-paced high-competition job market and my major will all but guarantee my unemployability, so I can take my sweet time with school. =W=;