Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

So I spent my first day off (of too) passed the fuck out.... yeah, this job tends to stack up stress something fierce.

Hey Penti; I ain't doin' too bad. Got a lot of stuff to catch up on.

Nichi

I know what that's like; especially when TARDIS died last summer, leaving me with a month's worth of AT4W and Nostalgia Critic to catch up on when I finally had Asagi paid off and in my hands.

Anyway, tonight marks what will be the final night that 2k-tan the Desktop is held back by the old HDD; for tomorrow night, her SSD arrives

Chocofreak13

@pentium: yosh!
@kraus: NEXT TIME.
@stew: better to have slept than not. :\
click to make it bigger

Pitkin

Bella's questions:

1) Depends.
2) Milk chocolate >>>> dark chocolate >>>>>>>> white chocolate

Azerty keyboard giving a bit of a challenge again. ^.^;

Remilia

So, my spirit animal would be an octopus.

1. Dog (If I really have to choose between the two, I wouldn't want to have either one as a pet. Also, I'm allergic)
2. Milk chocolate > Dark chocolate > White chocolate (I usually don't eat dark or white chocolate at all)

Suddenly I have so much of time because:
Unemployed
Living alone
I thought there was more reasons but I guess not ><

Pitkin

*clings to Remilia* But you're my best friend always still ;o;

Nichi

Well, I wound up sleeping in later than normal this morning; I literally just got up. Now, to quickly get ready for work...

NejinOniwa

lol
I just woke up as well
And it's fucking 4PM

I HATE YOU ALL
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Alex_Reetz

FUCK YOU PAYPAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you hold my funds to pay in case i need to refund someone, but when i need to refund someone you fucking take it out of my regions. now i owe 106.00 cause of your lies. you even lied to me when you said you would said you would release my funds to prevent an overdraft. WTF!

Pitkin

Paypal's got the worst customer service I've heard of in a "big" company: a person I know changed their first name in Finland, and upon request (and provided proof of the change) to update their name the customer service responded that they only accept "legal name changes". Obviously Finnish authorities didn't count, so the person had to shut down their account and open a new one. xD They don't seem to care for bootlegs sold at eBay either (good reason to never buy anything at ebay if one's interested in legit stuff), and on the other hand tend to suspend accounts at random just for the sake of it. All of those situations I witnessed right next to the people concerned, so it doesn't feel like it's just hearsay either. ^.^;

Remilia

Quote from: Pitkin on June 14, 2011, 05:30:23 AM
*clings to Remilia* But you're my best friend always still ;o;

I know, and you'll always be my best friend too. ^^

I wonder if I should just close my paypal account, haven't used it for ages and I have the feeling that I won't be using it much in the near future either because of the lack of money...

Bella

So the Dog People are: Me, Remelia, Nej, Stewart*

And the Cat People are: Pentium, Red, Kari, Alex,

And the undecided/like both equally people are: Pitkin, Kraus

As far as the chocolate varieties question goes:
Dark>White>Milk Chocolate: Me, Stewart*
Dark>Milk>White Chocolate: Pentium
Milk>Dark>White Chocolate: Pitkin, Remelia
Milk> (or =) White>Dark Chocolate: Kraus, Kari, Red
White>Milk>Dark Chocolate: Nej

Me, Stewart and Pentium all like dark chocolate best
Pitkin, Remilia, Kraus, Kari, Alex and Red all like milk chocolate the best (or think milk=white chocolate)
Nej likes white chocolate the best

Nej, Kari, Red and Kraus all dislike dark chocolate.
Remilia dislikes white chocolate
I dislike milk chocolate

I like compiling random information when I'm bored. XD;;

*He didn't post here, but I've asked him before.

Nichi

Even though I wound up sleeping later than normal, I'm still feeling just as tired after work...

My SSD should arrive later today, as 2k awaits her upgrade...although I need to backup my bookmarks on Firefox, and also figure out where my Half-Life 2 save file is stored

Red-Machine

Go to your Steam folder then go:

steamapps\(either "common" or "*insert username here*")\half life 2\(either "hl2" or "halflife2"\save

Your saves should be in there.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Dr. Kraus