Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Dog=>Cat, there are ups and downs. But my dog is a yo dawg, and cuddly as fuck, so she wins this battle.
White>Milk>>>>>>>>Dark. Due to being a supertaster, bitter shit is no go anywhere.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

@bella: cats, but dogs can be nice (i just don't like it when they're hyperactive, since i'm a quieter type of person)
milk, white, dark. (i love sweet things, so bittersweet is out, and white is a bit too rich for me.)

@alex: it is darkest before the dawn.
and throw out that mattress. :\

i need to clean.......i really do....... :\
click to make it bigger

Alex_Reetz

@chocofreak: i have no bed, i am reduced to sleep on the floor. at least my mom said she will buy me a new bed.

Chocofreak13

@alex: yay! ^^ (ikea makes an awesome futon, if you want a bed that can also function as a couch. :3)
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

SWEEEEEEEEDISH STYYYYYYYYYYYYLE
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

Well, my internet connection is working again right now, although for how long is anybody's guess. Apparently, something went wrong somewhere due to the heat, which knocked out internet access to the entire town; which seems to happen at least once every summer, unfortunately. However, as long as it isn't out for an entire week, like it was a few years back, than I won't complain too much.

Chocofreak13

@nej: I'M PROUD OF MY HERITAGE AND I SHOW IT THROUGH MY FURNITURE~~~~
@pentium: texas melted the internet? :\

so, according to my mother, black is not a natural hair colour.
and according to my dad, women don't have any muscles in their "lady parts".

LOL DON'T I LIVE IN A GIANT SEA OF LOGIC IT'S LIKE I'M JUST SWIMMING IN WELL-INFORMED WAVES OF FACT OH MI GAWD
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on June 13, 2011, 08:50:42 PMso, according to my mother, black is not a natural hair colour.
and according to my dad, women don't have any muscles in their "lady parts".

Your parents Fail Biology FOREVER.

Chocofreak13

yes. yes they do. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Choco: What your dad claims was almost as bad as some of the misconceptions about women I had when I was younger...but, keeping in mind I had just started sex ed at that time, I have a valid excuse. Your dad, however, does not

Also, with how frustrated I was over my internet being out, I almost setup an AOL account just so I could check the shipping status on my SSD

Chocofreak13

pfft, AOL. good times. -w-

also, my dad doesn't know the american alphabet......though that's not really an excuse for not knowing HUMAN biology. :\
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

@choco: NEXT TIME MISTER FOX, NEXT TIME.

Nichi

Ok; things got a little strange here while I was watching Linkara talk about Spawn teaming up with the goddamn Batman