Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

I slept better last night than I did this past weekend. I wish I could have slept longer, though...

@stew: You're likely not on right now, but what's up?

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: AlexisDesu on June 13, 2011, 12:02:07 AM
Quote from: Dr. Kraus on June 12, 2011, 11:55:09 PM
Quote from: AlexisDesu on June 12, 2011, 11:20:10 PM
you did not draw that. kindly prove me wrong.

Who are you directing this toward? You have confused me S/

there is no way you are one of my fav artists on gelbooru

EX:http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=813168

I did not draw it, just used a render and photoshop ;D Most of his stuff as broken English in it which my work wouldn't have...

Alex_Reetz

Quote from: Dr. Kraus on June 13, 2011, 10:29:35 AM

I did not draw it, just used a render and photoshop ;D Most of his stuff as broken English in it which my work wouldn't have...

but your avater looks like the same design.

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: AlexisDesu on June 13, 2011, 10:59:13 AM
Quote from: Dr. Kraus on June 13, 2011, 10:29:35 AM

but your avater looks like the same design.

Listen, this is why it looks like it:

1. Take original picture and cut the BG out
2. any effects or other objects are cut out
3. transparent BG
4. Its now a render!

A render is a photo taken and a part of it (in this case the girl) made separate from everything else and given a transparent BG.

NejinOniwa

Just say it's a shoop and be over with it.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Alex_Reetz

i am in visual communications, i know this. i am licensed in photoshop; but since i can't draw or take photos, it is useless.

Bella

*Flying tacklehugs Stewart-san*

No getting away this time... >3<

*Squeezes and continues to stay latched onto*

Also, Pentium - if you had a falling out with those people over something so trivial, they probably weren't "friends" to begin with. (And I can't blame you - I've had a similar experience, some of my encounters with people involved in Linux/FOSS projects and advocacy have left me feeling really bad associations with both.) : /

Alex_Reetz

listen, i am sorry for the way i am acting lately. i have been really suicidal lately and just plain pissed at the world. in the past month i lost 300.00 from paypal, got my 190.00 headphones ruined by my cats, my ebay account got shut down, realized i cant draw and no one gives a shit about my writtings, i fell outcasted by my perverse fetishes, took a IQ test and found out my IQ is 94( which it was 140 back when i was in high school), i started taking drugs and alchohol, my girlfriend got preggo and is saying it is my child(although i never had sex), i found out my visual communications degree means shit unless i go to a 4 year college that is repuitable, all my friends are enjoying there lives, getting married, on vaction and or have jobs, while i am forced to rot in my house, i have no car, i have no driver's license since i am afraid to drive(got in a traffic accident that to this day makes me nervous to even get in a car), my hard drives are dying on me, my windows 7 key on my laptop was stolen and now it is not genuine(i dont like pirating.), i feel like i will never amount to nothing in my life, no one wants to hire a white guy in a all black community, my cats ate my weed i payed 40.00 for, my bong broke, my drawing tablet is messing up, my brother is getting all the respect for things i did for him, my nethew said he hated me for
not having money to take him to the water park, my complexion is going to hell, my 7 years as a /b/tard is going to land me in jail someday, my sister is younger then me and is way better off then me(whom i used to help all the time.) my dad thinks i will amount to nothing in my life and bed has bed bugs....

i think god hates me.

personally, i like all you guys and i am sorry for insulting you guys. if we can start off on the other foot, i would respect that.

brb introduction thead.

/pity party.

NejinOniwa

Protip: Nonexistent creatures can't hate worth shit.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Alex_Reetz

Bella

I believe in a completely uninterested god, ergo, I fear no persecution - although I will concede that karma is a bitch.

Anyway, two important questions for /OSC/:

1. DOG or CAT?

2. Arrange in order from your MOST PREFERRED to LEAST PREFERRED: Milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate

I'll go first:

1. Dog
2. Dark chocolate >>>>>>>> white chocolate >>> milk chocolate

Nichi

My internet connection is officially taking it's punishment for Saturday night to the next level; just getting here to post this afternoon took nearly as long as loading an episode of the Nostalgia Critic. I was so frustrated with it, that I was about to put a 56K modem into 2k-tan in a ditch effort to see if my old account with a local dial-up provider is still active or not, because anything is faster than this

Anyway, to answer Bella's questions:

1: Cat
2: Dark chocolate >>>> milk chocolate >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> white chocolate

Red-Machine

I need a new router.

1. Cat

2. White chocolate=milk chocolate........................................................hate dark chocolate
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Dr. Kraus

1. Cat=Dog, I've had both

2. White Chocolate>Milk Chocolate(almost = each other)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dark Chocolate

Alex_Reetz

1.cats
2.milk chocolete