Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

@Paul: Congrats on the Dreamcast

My internet connection is being slower than normal today; like it's punishing me for staying up late uploading that file last night...

Red-Machine

Quote from: PentiumMMX on June 12, 2011, 05:09:04 PMMy internet connection is being slower than normal today; like it's punishing me for staying up late uploading that file last night...

You and me both, man.  Even watching YouTube vidoes is a pain.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Chocofreak13

i'm kind of afraid to be home. :[

on the upside, i FINALLY cracked open the dvd of Cyborg 009 i got in new york today (i got it sometime in march-april). i think it might be a bootleg. xD

(if it is, it's a damn well made bootleg. they got 99.9% right. :3)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Red: Yeah; at it's worst for me, a 3-minute YouTube video took almost as long to load as a 25-minute episode of AT4W

@Choco: Some bootlegs are actually nicely made; for example, the Escaflone set my sister bought several years back looks very convincing

Chocofreak13

to be honest, i'm not sure it is a bootleg, given that everything seems so real about it. the only things that led me to think so was some pixelization in the backgrounds, characters, and subtitles. but that could just be age. :\

the thing even came with a mini-poster with all the characters. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

It's always cool when it comes with bonuses like that

Anyway, I have a sudden urge to watch Lucky Star...I think I'm going to do that later tonight

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Bella

Lucky Star was like, the third animu I tried to watch (on my own, not with my bro), I gave up on it quickly for some reason... 'v'

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

I admit, I almost gave up on it after the first episode; due to an initial impression of "wut?". But, I decided I was going to at least watch one more episode before I pass judgement, in case maybe the first episode wasn't that good...and before I knew it, I had seen the entire series and loved every minute of it.

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Alex_Reetz

yay, i found a backup software that saves your activation : D

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on June 12, 2011, 08:14:30 PM
lack of plot?

I can deal with plotlessness.... IF I love the characters....

Maybe that's the reason...?

Dr. Kraus

I watched lucky star when it had first come out and to me it was stupid but stupid funny with all the craziness going on and it changing randomly at each corner! Being my first non-Americanized anime it really jump started me into anime!

Alex_Reetz

lucky star is a moeblob anime.

it makes me sick.

if only it was a  yuri hentai.