Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

well, i get the feeling this summer might get 'interesting' here, to say the least....

also: WEARING MY FEZ. =W=
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

don't start shouting that while you're here. .///.;

(oh, and good for you ^^)
click to make it bigger

Alex_Reetz

you wrote a book 0_0

i must know your secerts.

Chocofreak13

go west, young man. -w-
click to make it bigger

Pitkin

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on June 09, 2011, 09:55:12 PM
yay? (why do people look forward to getting summer jobs? i'll never understand the appeal; the only reason i'd get one right now is to get people off my back and save up for an apartment :\ )

I happened to prefer working to just sitting at computer doing nothing. xP

Red-Machine

Quote from: PentiumMMX on June 09, 2011, 10:33:27 PM
It seems like every guy I know around my age has a girlfriend except me...I wish I knew where they where meeting these ladies, honestly

You and me both, man.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Nichi

Well, I just ordered the SSD for my desktop. Now, to make the final preparations for the upgrade...

Alex_Reetz

my modem is from 2000 : D; no wonder the bandwith sucked and i only got 1.5mb per sec.

Paul

Chocofreak13

i have a guest coming for a month. i'm not gonna leave him here with nothing to do just because i have work. ><;;

and as for getting a job before, well, schedule conflicts. ><;
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Red-Machine on June 10, 2011, 03:53:15 AM
Quote from: PentiumMMX on June 09, 2011, 10:33:27 PM
It seems like every guy I know around my age has a girlfriend except me...I wish I knew where they where meeting these ladies, honestly

You and me both, man.

It's actually pretty funny when you think about it... I'm grey-ace/demisexual and probably the only person here who was completely ambivalent to the idea of having a bf or gf, yet I'm one of, like, three people here actually in a romantic relationship. (Added crazy points when you take into account the fact that I pretty much considered the thought of ME in a LDR absolutely ridiculous before I got involved in one...)

/Insert some Buddhist quote about detachment here

Alex_Reetz

i got a 199.99 HDMI cable at goodwill for 6.00.

am i a god?

Monster 12ft 1000b series.

Red-Machine

A 1.99 cable is just as good as a 199.99 cable.  They're all made to the same standard.  People will buy anything if it says "special".
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Nichi

I find it annoying how it seems everybody I know has somebody to love except me...although there is a new girl at work who appears to be about my age, who seems like she may be interested in me. I should try to catch her when she isn't too busy and try to get to know her; you never know, something good may come of it

@Alex: That reminds me of when I got some Monster composite A\V cables for free last year. My NES kicks ass with those cables