Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

It's just a link to the GameFAQs page on the game; proving it's real and that I totally didn't make this up. Also, I admit I did like Barney when I was really little, although I preferred Sesame Street.

That was back in a time when dinosaurs walked the earth; when Windows 3.11 was still sold new in stores

@Bella: I want those; especially the dark chocolate one. Must import...

Krizonar

It's funny to think about the future.

Mac OS XXIV will be the operating system available about the time my children are born.

Chocofreak13

Quote from: Krizonar on June 07, 2011, 11:01:16 PM
Mac OS XXIV will be the operating system available about the time my children are born.

no, Winix OS XIII will be the standard by the time we're 40. :3

@pentium: you're older than me, aren't you? :\
@bella: well, if you come with us to boston, we can get you exotic pocky.....
click to make it bigger

Alex_Reetz

damnit, out of grass,

Chocofreak13

mini jaw breakers. :3

and this torrent is taking so long. ><;
click to make it bigger

Alex_Reetz

why is the world so small.

also, i fell like i am in a car

Chocofreak13

not sure if i'm going to ditch the blanket tonight. :\

and THIS TORRENT ><;;;
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

No wonder the forum stats say I have third most online time.

Nichi

I don't know why, but I keep waking up early for seemingly no reason as of late; almost always around 5AM, when I normally get up at 6

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on June 07, 2011, 11:22:58 PM
@pentium: you're older than me, aren't you? :\

By one year, according to your profile. I'm as old as Sonic the Hedgehog ^_^

Chocofreak13

it's hard to enjoy breaking the 9k post mark when one of my drives is broken. i'm really, really scared, since it seems fine (computer makes the "device connect" sound when it's turned on, the platters are rotating per usual, and the light on the connector is on), but the computer won't recognize it for some reason. ;^; it senses my music drive, but not the other one--which means i could have lost all my schoolwork, programs, pictures, games, basically everything besides my music. the picbomb was on there, for shit's sake.

someone calm me down, PLEASE ;^;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Today at work was slow...although, one of the people in my dad's department gave me some though-provoking advice; I may actually be working enough hours in my current position to be considered a full time employee even though I'm still listed as part time. I'll have to talk to some other people when I come in tomorrow, because if he's right, than that's one thing out of the way for my master plan; which would make tolerating my boss worthwhile.

@Choco:
Here's some pretty music to help you relax

Alex_Reetz

i am having a pretty lazy day: I had to reinstall 7-tan, and currently in the making of a backup.(which is taking forever.) i think i am just going to relax in the summer sun of 101c and drink some tea. then afterwards play some H game.

Chocofreak13

i'm scared, guys. it's really sinking in now.
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

All my parts came in one box...
but... but... different states... wut

HOW

Chocofreak13

did you buy though amazon?
click to make it bigger