Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

I don't think being on jury will be too bad; after all, anything's better than being around my boss. Besides, if they cancel it by some slim chance, it nets me a free day off

@Choco: What kind of scanner did you get?

Chocofreak13

a page-fed scanner; it was 50 bucks (plus 10 shipping). funny thing is, it took about a week to get here, even though it was shipping from florida (at that rate, my bento from hong kong came faster). :\
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

You think that's bad?

1/4 of my computer is in NC, 2 pieces are in VA, 2 are in PA and the rest are in NJ.

just... what? lol

Nichi

Well, I do remember some case stickers I bought on eBay for my PC (Which shipped from Hong Kong) got here faster than the keyboard I ordered from Newegg (Which shipped from Memphis).

As for the scanner, that sounds like what my mom bought eons ago for the Yeti; a tiny pagefed scanner that was just big enough to scan a 3x5 picture. By the way, I plan on going with a flatbed; I found one locally for about $60)

Chocofreak13

everything feels softer when it's a cozy temperature. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I agree. In winter, there's nothing quite like putting on a shirt that's fresh out of the dryer...

Chocofreak13

i love the smell of dryer-fresh clothes. -w-
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on June 07, 2011, 05:43:21 PM
a page-fed scanner; it was 50 bucks (plus 10 shipping). funny thing is, it took about a week to get here, even though it was shipping from florida (at that rate, my bento from hong kong came faster). :\

Ehhhhh, page-fed....... what happens if you need to scan a book/sketchpad/thick item? D:

Chocofreak13

well, i have access to flatbed scanners, but this one is much more convenient (since i can take it with me). :3

lulz, traveling europe, uploading webcomic pages along the way~ -w-
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Just started to play Maplestory again because I've got nothing better to do with school ending and stuff.

3 hours or constant grinding for quests!

Nichi

@Kraus: What server are you on? If it happens to be Windia, than you can join me sometime whenever I'm on

Chocofreak13

heh. if i can someday play an mmo, i'll join you guys. ^^
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: PentiumMMX on June 07, 2011, 08:11:04 PM
@Kraus: What server are you on? If it happens to be Windia, than you can join me sometime whenever I'm on

I'm in their new East Coast server! I already have quite an investment into my main character (Already lvl. 23 battle mage) so I don't think I'll be joining you for a while but when I feel I can make another character then I'll make one in Windia!

Chocofreak13

i should test out my connection on that....
oh yeah! i forgot to torrent!
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Ok. When you do make one on Windia, I can help you level up; Gardenia and Kirk can lay waste to most everything on Victoria Island, while the Walrus has it a little rougher since I rarely use him

@Choco: You shouldn't have any problems playing MapleStory; I did play it over dial-up at one point with only minimal problems (Mostly my connection getting dropped during a party quest)