Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex_Reetz

nice,but horridly underpowered.

Red-Machine

Tiny screen is tiny.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Alex_Reetz

i saw a ipad mod for this shell

Nichi

Actually, I think I could one-up the classic Mac Mini mod using the shell of an iMac G3 with an LCD screen...if I was a little more crafty, that is

Alex_Reetz

unrelated, i always wanted to make a dreamcast kiosk

@Dr. Kraus: wow, i remember when that was first made. cant wait to torrent that bitch.

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: Red-Machine on June 05, 2011, 05:28:24 PM
No, that's just an event at Comiket.  The full game is a still a ways from completing.

Let me convey what I want to say through pictures...

Krizonar

I am pleased.

Sales guy freaked out at speaker system I was going to hook that computer to interchangeably with this one.
I was in the store for probably an hour, not only cross checking the performance of the graphics cards vs the price and looking at all the towers, but geeking out with the dude giving me the service.

edit;

http://www.hellokittyonline.com/game-info/hko-faqs

This game is going on it due to principle. I hope this computer is powerful enough to run an MMO of such stature.

Nichi

They have an MMO for almost everything it seems...I'm still waiting on somebody to get the bright idea of making a TV Tropes MMORPG (Two time eaters blended together to create the reason you'll never set foot outside again)

NejinOniwa

Quote from: KrizoHKO
My eyes. They bleed.

Also, TVTropes MMO? DO WANT.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Red-Machine

Guys, check this out.  It collates all of your Facebook stuff together and converts it into a virtual museum exhibition!

http://www.intel.com/museumofme/r/index.htm

Bella

Quote from: Red-Machine on June 06, 2011, 06:58:52 AM
Guys, check this out.  It collates all of your Facebook stuff together and converts it into a virtual museum exhibition!

http://www.intel.com/museumofme/r/index.htm

Mine looks like the International Museum of FOREVER ALONE~

Dad returned from his trip with what sounds like The Consumption; and I'm taking a driver licensing test today. BUT I'VE ONLY STUDIED THE BOOK TWO TIMES AND CAN'T REMEMBER HALF THE ANSWERS AND CAN'T REALLY PARK WORTH SHIT WAHHH. 

stewartsage

Then go to the RPG section of the forum for TV Tropes the RPG.

Go for it, not like they summarily execute you for failing a driver's test once.  Five times tough and they through your corpse in the Connecticut River.

NejinOniwa

Today I went to the beautiful city of Sigtuna, which is the oldest city in all of Sweden (gained city rights in 980).

ON A BOAT.

Also swimming was had at the local beach of Kairo. Not with a C, because that's in Egypt.

Feelsgoodtodayman.

Speaking of today...
Today Sweden has spent 488 years under the rule of the Vasa dynasty (and its connected successors). In 12 years, that'll be 500.

What a fucking party that'll be. ~w~
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

i'm on nailbunny, aka my sister's dell inspiron which is 6 years old but feels like 16 (sometimes).
which means, speedy's wireless card is down again!! yay. >:\

@bells: already congratulated you on FB, but congratulations again. :3
@nej: you're on a boat!
@kriz: i was thinking of joining that at some point. xD
@red: i'll try that later today. :3

in other news, i'm cleaning mah room (for the first time in probably half a year or more), and when i was moving around my manga yesterday, i totaled it up:
including magazines, how to draw books, and general japan books: 342 books of manga. :3
oddly enough, i'm missing a few (i know what, though, so i put them in the tally even though they're missing).
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine