Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

@pitkin: what KIND of bird? :3 (the family guy episode with the song "surfin' bird" is on, so i'd rather not make the reference. ><; )
and it's ok to not want to discuss grades; i'm actually afraid to check my grades for the past semester (since i'm afraid that i might not be able to go again next year if my grades are low ;^; )

@pentium: it's too bad you weren't here a few months ago. you could have joined our changeling games over skype. :3
@kriz: i play mostly spellcasters and rogues. ones i can remember off the top of my head: esther the half-elf rogue, melarkia the cleric (never saw the light of day), and a cleric who had the most badass spell combo ever: create water + make holy (INSTANT HOLYWATER~!!).

^^
click to make it bigger

Pitkin

Oh, exactly the kind of bird I linked to, Choco: I didn't know its name in English, which might be... House Sparrow, according to Wikipedia.

NejinOniwa

While I haven't played D&D, I've played DoD, which is the swedish domestic variety...with a lot less Forgotten Realms and a LOT more Trudvang and its nordic folklore-y magic and monstrosa.

Female dark elf mage with cool shit going on.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

Hey; maybe you'll eventually start another D&D campaign, so I can put my d20s to some use (I have them from when I still played MTG; when I still knew people who played it).

Anyway, my mom called up earlier needed my dad to come pick her up from work...however, she sounded like something was wrong when I answered the phone, which has me wondering if that asshole we work for may have said or done something. It was about an hour ago when my dad left to get her, with nothing said since, which has me wondering what the hell is going on.

Red-Machine

I hope it's nothing bad, man.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Nichi

I hope so...if that bastard fired her for no reason, I'm likely to turn in my resignation tomorrow before he finds something he can complain about that would get me fired too

Chocofreak13

@pentium: that asshole better not have tried anything. >:[
also, idk how to run D&D. but i've been meaning to learn.

@pitkin: ahh, didn't notice the link. ^^;
@nej: sounds badass. bring your character sheets.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

In swedish, I'm afraid. Also that was long ago as fuck, so Idk where they are.

Krizonar

Well, I just tried building my first custom computer (on a theory build website) and I kinda liked the way it was turning out.

Chocofreak13

@kriz: yay! ganbatte, man~

@nej: bring your changeling character sheets, then. :3
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

But...you have those already! Pretty much. >__>

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Krizonar

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on June 02, 2011, 06:00:20 PM
@kriz: yay! ganbatte, man~
I always did think building was fun and I think building computers is fun, especially when I can read every spec, but... I would never buy this. I just think it's fun to see what can be built.

Chocofreak13

of course. ^^ i wouldn't say any of the computers i've built are super-powered, but they get the job done. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

The only computer I've ever built that is super-powered would be 2k-tan the Desktop. Her direct predecessor when it comes to ones I built myself, Frankenstein Classic, was pretty underpowered but was a zero-budget build using spare parts my great uncle gave me (It still managed to be the most powerful PC in my house until we got my dad's desktop a few months later)

Also, I finally heard what is going on with my mom. Apparently, she started experiencing chest pains while at work, so they rushed her down to ER to figure out what's going on. The doctor said that it doesn't look like it's going to be anything to worry about, but they're going to keep her overnight for observation as a precaution. I hope it's nothing serious...