Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

@Krizonar: I'm not too picky on a Mac if the price is reasonable ($200 or less), although when I stumble onto a MacBook in that price range, I try to jump at it; seeing as, before I stumbled onto Asagi, I was about to save up my money to order one new for $1,000

@Alex: I've had my license since I was 18...although I've drug my feet on getting my GED (I landed my job not long after getting my license back in '09, and never felt a need in getting it...until I ended up with a new boss whom i hate, which lead to me beginning an epic journey to finally get the Ancient Scroll of Wisdom)

Bella

I'm gonna go in for my driver's licensing test next Tuesday. I kinda have to get my license, since I live in a place where mass-transit is unheard of. God, I wished I lived in a city and didn't have to deal with this crap. >__<

Krizonar

I doubt you're gonna find one at that price, most Macs bar 90's and 80's don't sell for a price under that... unless they are cosmetically damaged or otherwise injured. You might find one, not saying you won't, but the chances are very small, for example, EBAY has no WORKING Macbooks for under $270.

Chocofreak13

@bella: that is one of the reasons i want kids. and one of the reasons that you'll babysit (don't worry, i wouldn't leave you with a brat). ^^
and great to hear that "luli"'s better! ~^_^~
@kriz: good luck in your search; depending on how far you were from me i'd search my local craig's list :\
@alex: i'm 19 and don't have a licence. my mother never lets me drive her car, and when she does i'm not allowed to leave the parking lot. (i passed the written portion of the driver's ed course, though, leading me to believe that i drive better in theory than in practice.) she's had her car crashed a few times, so i can understand, but i've driven from my local courthouse to the local target (about 1-2 miles) and the worst thing i did was park crooked. :\
@pentium: getting your GED is really important. :\ i'm surprised you don't have your high school diploma, it's actually easier to get than the GED.... :[
click to make it bigger

Alex_Reetz

Alex_Reetz

i graduated in the top 50 of my class. which was easy then the 12 math class was just review from bloody middle school. Georgia's educational expectations are horrible; i am even going to college for free because i am in school : O

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Krizonar

Quote from: AlexisDesu on May 31, 2011, 07:29:00 PM
@Krizonar
OSx86?
I don't know if it matters to him. Just I found none, period.

And congrats on going to college for free, as am I.

@Choco: there is one for $180 on Craigslist, but, again, it's damaged, keys on its keyboard are missing.

Chocofreak13

:\

idk where you are, so unless you're within new england or close-range NY, i doubt it'd be worth it. :\
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

I mean craigslist for around here, which doesn't mean anything to any of you  ;D

In other news, I went to the dentist today, yay!

Chocofreak13

i re-found my wisdom tooth today, if that counts xD

and i trust everything's in order?

(oh, and i get to go in for a booster shot on thursday. whoo. -___-; )
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Krizonar: Yeah, but at the moment, that's the money I have on me. There's still the chance of stumbling onto someone who doesn't know quite what they have, and sells a brand new MacBook for a price lower than an original '84 Macintosh, though.

@Choco: I'd love to have a high school diploma so I wouldn't have to put up with this bullshit...but because my mom refused to let me attend public school (All because of a few problems my sister had with her teacher back in 1st grade) and insisted on homeschooling me from Kindergarten to 12th grade, I have to get my GED in order to have any sort of official proof of education.

Chocofreak13

...........what...?

what problem? o___o;;;

(did you get a religious education or something?)
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

Yeah, my teeth are healthy and now much cleaner. Katarina said to have fun at the dentist, she likes the dentist, so I guess I did.

Maybe our kisses will last longer now?

@Pent: yeah, I've seen people grossly misprice things before, like in STO, I snagged an ACC X3 Dual Heavy Cannon off the exchange for 1.5 million. That's less than 1/10th what it's really worth. Poor soul. And public schools ussually do suck for smart children, but hey, my math teacher I hated is getting fired this year, just in time for my graduation  8) she deserved it, terrible teacher, really.

Chocofreak13

@kriz: i hate everything about the dentist except the dentist himself. he's very nice, and rather funny. makes getting a filling slightly easier. ^^;

and public school went alright for me. most of my teachers were extremely nice, and because i was smarter than the other kids i usually got along better with them than i did my "peers", not to mention they didn't judge me because of my quirks or my home life. i had friends, of course, but the teachers were always wonderful. ^^
click to make it bigger