Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

.............yay for you...... >__<;

@pentium: given that i was considering naming my future daughter "Dorothy Wainwright Little", she'd have the advantage in the anime arena. -w-

.......i have a list of future childrens' names..... .__.;
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: NejinOniwa on May 27, 2011, 06:30:23 PM
Aaaand that's why I have babyphobia. Their functions are completely devoid of any sort of reasonable logic.

This. THIS. THIIIIIIIIS.
Quote from: Red-Machine on May 27, 2011, 06:49:15 PM
I want kids someday, but I still hate them.

Two girls would be my preference.

I've tried imagining a future where I have kids... it always ends BADLY. VERY MUCH SO.

I mean the whole Wheee mystical bonding ritual between two people who love each other!!!! part is nice and all, but then you have the bother of pregnancy. Then the bother of birth. Then the bother of having an non-sentient dribbling infant on your hands. Then a toddler. Then a kid. Then obnoxious hormonally-addled teen. THENNNNN you have to send it to college and hope it doesn't piss away your good money. No thanks, I would rather take my time and my money and put it toward actually having fun with my partner. =__________=

Chocofreak13

to each their own. i just like the idea of raising a SUPER-nerd. -w-

i'd like to make sure s/he can assemble a desktop by age 5. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Choco: We should team up to raise the greatest nerd who ever lived; one who'd grow up to save the world from the robot uprising-slash-zombie apocalypse-slash-Dalek invasion with their genre savviness...and a boomstick.

I think I should lay off the grapefruit cocktails for a while; it's making me think of really weird things like that...

Chocofreak13

as long as s/he speaks japanese, loves anime and computers (and dr. who), is willing to try new things, and never gives up on their dreams (and doesn't compromise who they are for ANYTHING), i'm cool with whatever my kids choose to do.

unless they become a mass-murderer or something. that's not cool. :[
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

I'm afraid you're mistaken, sir, that's The Sixties.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Alex_Reetz

@ NejinOniwa

whats the difference?

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

My sentiment agrees with the ponies.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

felt that was the best combination of facepalm, general dissapointment, and rainbows.
click to make it bigger

Alex_Reetz

what is your words?

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: Alex_Reetz on May 27, 2011, 08:30:41 PM
whats the difference?

America isn't in 'NAM

Hippy's are dead (most)

America is a bunch of stuffed up, bossy, panzies that need to learn to take is easy (seriously, in any other school on this earth, if I want to eat outside when its really nice, I can eat outside! Here in America I can't stand up to get a tissue in class without being questioned "What are you doing?" "getting a tissue" "why" "TO BLOW MY NOSE") 

All the great rock'n roll bands are dead

I'm not feeling the love.

There. Go get high else where please.

Chocofreak13

@alex:

i mean this in the nicest way. :\
click to make it bigger