Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alfamille

;hi

Hey everyone! I know I've been gone for awhile....so yeah here I am (if someone gives a damn..lol)

The past days was another struggle for me, seeking of independence, thinking my economical status and even suprising moments. Life is like that, whatever happens, we will end up struggling, struggling, struggling. That's why I took a lil' slow on things today and while online I did something great...maybe not as great you can think of but the important is, I feel happy on it.

I finally finished setting up a "Radiocast" I've been working on. Yeah Pitkin already had the previews. That guy always made my day.

Life is a struggle, a struggle to race, and a race to run. It is very difficult to handle a race with no planned path for yourself. No wonder guys do give up on their life, coz its because they think they will run with a path that is very dark and unknown to them. So have a path

^ Just a freindly day to day reminder from yours truly, and my imaginary freind, my race partner, Pull Mcfinger. so see you all next time!

Q4(V)

rdhdtwns

I'm off to Anime Boston you guys ^^

XP-tan and Me-tan were finished last night! I'll try and make the OS-tan proud. ^o^ I guess I'll take some pictures too ._.

I hope all of you have a great weekend!! You guys be good :P
So cute it\'s deadly!

Pitkin

QuoteQuote from : rdhdtwns

I'm off to Anime Boston you guys ^^

XP-tan and Me-tan were finished last night! I'll try and make the OS-tan proud. ^o^ I guess I'll take some pictures too ._.

Good luck at the con! Hope you have a great time! ^_^

QuoteQuote from : Q4(V)

http://xaiko.net/cat_kung_fu.mpeg

lol HA! something ramdom ...

I'll watch that when I change back to my newer computer... this reliable steam engine of my cannot play video files too well. ^^;

Alfamille

Quote from: "rdhdtwns"I'm off to Anime Boston you guys ^^

yep....ill be good...

Q4(V)

man so many ppl log in just to see red pictures lol .... good job red

so how is every1, right now i'm got a week off so tht abt it with, not done much just watch anime and about to do work soon hopefully.... lol

not much as happen here where is every1 ... post ppl post we never u ... lol

Pitkin

It's about time you showed up again, Q4(V)-san! Hiya! :D

I'm fine, thanks. Today I've been in a slightly annoyed mood, though; I feel like picking up a fight with someone, which is very unusual. Haven't had that kind of feeling for 10 years. ^^;

Q4(V)

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

errr run away wait till some else comes lol

Pitkin fighting is bad, don't do it .....

*pick chair just in case*

good to c tht there still life here ... lol .... hey Pitkin are u at uni right now

Pitkin

Oh no, not at uni; at my parents' place for the summer.

I wonder what's wrong with me; yesterday I got a terrible pounding headache, and I can feel one coming now again. :(

rdhdtwns

Oh no!

*hands pitkin some advil*

Please go away Pitkin's headache :(

Punch a pillow or something? That always makes me feel better, especially when I feel a rage coming on ^^;

I'm kind of in an irked mood too.. but I have a reason. Stupid co-workers >.<

Ah..ahahaha Q4 I don't think they're logged on to see me -_- I look ~*~horrible~*~. I need to go to a computer store and take pictures...yeah!
So cute it\'s deadly!

rpb3000

Yeah, I'm in a kinda aggravated mood today too.  Mine mostly because my car is acting up and I ain't got the money to mess with it.  I hate money.
rpb3000
Yar!
Join SPORC!

CaptBrenden

im in an agrivated mood cus its 9 pm and its STILL 115 degrees out.  -.- you can imagin what it was like in the middle of the day.   OH OH OH! I got promoted today wooo!   Humm and red has pics up, I must go look... if this slow connection will let me...
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

panda

Darknight_88

=O
Promoted? I second panda's request to know to what rank you were promoted xD. Congratulations Capt.
whoa, I have been really busy lately, lots of work at home (repairing, cleaning, blah blah blah), and I'm trying to study harder (geez...I just finished all my exams last week...and the next exams are so close! : just 2 weeks)...geez.
But despite the fact I have been "so" busy (sorry for not posting), I got time to start another Photoshop project!! (lolz, but I havent  finished the first one .-.)

Alfamille

Congratulations Captain!

Anyway for this month's AutoMag  issue

This month's issue's too hot for me! 2k-tan and os9-tan

Anyway, I wanna say thanks to Pitkin! I feel all the concerns dude! See you again Pitkin! (if im still alive :P )