Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

hummm i have to poke piktin with a stick, he said he was gonna change my rank to 3.1 -.-  I dun care if I dont have stars (the post count is fine, it shows im the KING!)  

hummm it just occured to me.. i control dos... dos controls 3.1.....  ehehehehehehehe ....*looks over his shoulder as a very scary 95.....*   oh god.....
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Alfamille

c:/dos/stay

Stay and watch you draw..hehe ;001

CaptBrenden

*still bleeding from sword wounds*  ... well.... im off to bed now....

Alfamille

G'night sir! and so i'm off to drink...

Pitkin

QuoteQuote from : CaptBrenden

hummm i have to poke piktin with a stick, he said he was gonna change my rank to 3.1 -.-  I dun care if I dont have stars (the post count is fine, it shows im the KING!)  

hummm it just occured to me.. i control dos... dos controls 3.1.....  ehehehehehehehe ....*looks over his shoulder as a very scary 95.....*   oh god.....

You got your bleeding stars, Brenden-san. Windows 3.1 it is, sirree. Oh, but better watch out from now on; I've the feeling Win95-tan let you off the hook easily today... at least you're still breathing. ^^;

Q4(V)

this character look to much like windows 3.11 now tht i think abt it .... oh she from http://www.kadokawa.co.jp/karin/index.php

Q4(V) added the following  2 hours 6 minutes after last message :

yo Pitkin there no way to upload to cosplay ..... plz do something abt this

Alfamille

Post #80...still feel dumped *sighs*

Q4(V)

Alfamlie r u ok .... u sound down, do u want to talk.

Q4(V) added the following  58 minutes after last message :

Alfamlie u came online and didn't post here yyyy????

Q4(V) added the following  25 minutes after last message :

oh and Pitkin u can't upload Windows 3.11 it not on the list too

Darknight_88

yo! Q4(V)
haha, indeed, looks very similar to 3.1. Here's another character that looks like 3.1 (in fact, maybe 3.1 was based on her?): Suigintou, from Rozen Maiden

and now, 3.1 cosplaying Suigintou :D :

Nice pic Capt, I wish I could use Photoshop T.T (according to me, Im still learning, but im too lazy =/).
I'll try to upload more pics ASAP (yep, also 3.1 pics), but im busy this week (and the next one too...exams T.T).  
I should study, but I just finished another 95 drawing!. Hand colored, so it isnt perfect. Maybe I'll try to vector this image later (that can be useful as practice
Here`s the link:
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/Darknight_88/95chanColor.jpg

Pitkin

Great picture you've drawn, Darknight-san! ^_^

@Q4(V)-san and others considering uploading characters that according to the upload list don't have their own categories: upload them as "Other" and I'll move them to their own categories when needed.

CaptBrenden

Oooh nice pictures being posted!  Keep it up!

Yes... 95 did let me off easy...  really easy, Cus i still have use of my limbs.  Anyhow... more from the art front.  Here is one ive just compleated of 98 and her boxton thing.  The latest in a series of test/promo pictures of each of the main characters rendered in tone.  This one is a much smaller picture so the dot tone shows up much more.

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/7505/win982xy.png

i think it looks pretty good, especialy her box!  hehe her box *looks left and right reall fast making sure 95 didnt hear him...*  Anyhow next will be XP riding a vespa (yes it is indeed mechazawas very late priz pic, but i was taking my time and doing it right.  Its just about done, im about to tone it.. witch should go fast... and it will be a good test to see if i can do metal effects with tone.)

well till next time....

CaptBrenden added the following  4 minutes after last message :

Oh... btw   , in reference to the pic piktin posted... I plan on having 3.1 try out all sorts of lacy frilly ribbon covered costums throughout the comic .. and im gonna have to use that one :D:D:D

Darknight_88

Windows3.1 was released in Japan on May 18, 1993.

err...how to say this...I have 1 complain Capt: the hair on the last pic looks a bit weird...looks like a tumor in her head.

Pitkin

Whoo, today marks the beginning of my summer part-time work. Fourth summer in the same mall, and I'm still quite enthusiastic about it; like serving customers. ^_^

Oh yes, and for those who don't know (no matter if you're interested or not :p), my favourite football club Hereford United clinched the promotion to League Two on Saturday; it took them nine years to steer themselves back to the right track, ie to the so-called professional level. Well, Conference players are nowadays pretty much professionals as well, but anyway: League Two, yay! ^_^

CaptBrenden

Quote from: "Darknight_88"Windows3.1 was released in Japan on May 18, 1993.

err...how to say this...I have 1 complain Capt: the hair on the last pic looks a bit weird...looks like a tumor in her head.

I admit I wasnt quite happy with the hair either.. tho i can place my finger on whats wroung with it.  Youll have to explain it a bit better if I am to fix it....

And that would be the coolest 3.1 pic to date if it had dos in it :P cant forget about dos, they are inseperable!  I hope to learn digital art that well some day...

Darknight_88

Well Pitkin, that's good. Its really a bad thing when you don't like your work, so being enthusiastic (maybe enjoy?) its always good.

No 3.1 today. Instead, a cute A-10 "Warthog"!!!!In my opinion, one of the best planes ever...such a shame that It'll be retired from the air forces "soon"...sniff

Well, Capt, here are the things I think should be corrected. Done in 3 mins in Paint, just a reference. Sorry for modifying your image, but I think this is the best way to point the "weird things"
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/Darknight_88/win982xynotes.png
Just trying to apport some critisism