Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pitkin

Hiya Q4(V)-san! Where've you been? Haven't seen you for days and days (apart from your quick visit in IRC while I was sleeping or something)... :D

Cold, Codi-san? Don't mention cold... *sniff* the nice summerish weather's only a memory here; the last three days've been bloody chilly again, not to mention hailstorms. -_-

edit: Ohh, I didn't notice you're online at the moment, Codi-san! *waves*

CaptBrenden

hummm now that my net access is a little more stable i should go back and read the like 20 pages of posts I missed....

Anyhooo...  Check this out guys... Tell me what you think cus i think this is the style im gonna go with for Digital Complex.  Speaking of which... any Ideas for a logo for that? Im not very good at logos....

or not... damn png is too big >.<  I shall have to try and upload it to the image gallery
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Alfamille

im finally back on track...yeah

link...Capt?

CaptBrenden

negitive... still to big for that... its like 700k... damn pngs... and pngs are the only file type i can use to condence it due to the way tones look. It requires the vector graphics to shrink without distorting (the original file was MASSIVE)

Alfamille

just 700k? as in kb?

If it's KB....why not go and upload it on http://imageshack.us :)

CaptBrenden

That works for a temporary solution, but why is our image size limit so small?  when I saved the image i didnt think 700k would be a big deal...  I already had make it 12.5 precent of its original size (i told you it was HUGE!)  Ill have to shrink it even more... and that was a pain the first time

Sure is taking a while to upload tho...

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/5827/nekokanekodos8jx.png

speaking of 3.1 pics.. I just checked out darkknights 3.1 pics that got uploaded recently.  *geekgasum*  woo!

Alfamille

It loads normal...even though im in dial up at the moment.

Plus I really like the drawing though...it exactly looks like her  ;001

CaptBrenden

i figured it would work just fine for you, I just have a really crappy connection over here.

Anyhow.. you think that will work?  the computones?

Alfamille

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"i figured it would work just fine for you, I just have a really crappy connection over here.

Anyhow.. you think that will work?  the computones?

I believe it will...

plus if you;re talking about crappy connection...you're not alone (same here at home)

CaptBrenden

ive already started on doing one up as a test for each of the characters, as well as sketching out some 1 page character intros.  should be interesting

Alfamille

I already added you on my Dev Art account

CaptBrenden

i cant think of the last time i really used dev art... o.O

Alfamille

Well I'm lazy make and put anything there  ;001

CaptBrenden

my god.. my last journal entry was from LAST deployment! that was LONG ass time ago.   I should check that more often... i dont even want to think about my messages...

Alfamille

Finally...getting in touch with DevArt....

maybe I should do the same...tommorow or next week