Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pitkin

These mind-controlled cats are becoming a growing problem...

*brings more roll cake*

Magic, the roll cake just appears without anyone visibly baking it. ^_^

I'm 100% idle at the moment, Q4(V)-san. Just sitting in front of the computer and glaring at the screen. Meh meh meh, I should go buy myself something cool instead of just rotting inside. -_-

Q4(V)

buy underwear lol and become underwear man .... lol ..... just strick underwear on ur head lol

Pitkin is UPKM

*hide of Pitkin bitchslpa lol

i guess it something to do

Q4(V) added the following  8 minutes after last message :

oh and have u do it yet lol

Pitkin

-_-

That's unfair. With 'cool' I was thinking of something like ice cream today. I was vaccinated today, and I wanted to have something nice to eat to recover from the stinging. v_v

edit: No, and I've not shouted 'bogies' yet; I told you to give me time till Saturday. T_T;

Q4(V)

still haven't answer my question yet, have u done it yet .....

cold ice cream, sound ice cream for any1

Pitkin get ice cream plzz

Q4(V) added the following  59 seconds after last message :

be warn i will get u all to shout bogies lol

Q4(V) added the following  2 minutes after last message :

hey bou join in the topicless thread

Pitkin

Aye, Bou-san; hope you drop by in the Topicless thread. ^_^

Rah, but this is enough! I've sat inside all day, it's time to go outside, buy that ice cream and finish reading The Hobbit so I can return the book to my friend.

*grabs the book and is soon out of the door*

edit: I'll be back later. ^^;

Q4(V)

o.O

what abt my ice-cream ..... Pitkin, Pitkin

hey wht if bou want an an ice-cream or tea or even cake

forget i get my own ice-cream it a sunny day i think i sure go out

*Q4(V) walk outside

the sun it burns, it burns

rpb3000

Ice cream?  Where?  *looks around*

...  me no seeins ice cream-ness...

But The Hobbit's a great book.  The Silmarillion's Tolkien's best, IMO.
rpb3000
Yar!
Join SPORC!

Darknight_88

ICE CREAM!!!!!
35 Ã,°C inside the house...I really need it...T.T
As you can see, I got my Internet connection back :D (the cable was damaged)!!!!

Alfamille

Whether myself likes it or not, I drink a lot more liquor and eat a lot during  the cold times.

That's why their's summer season, for you to return what you ate to the Sun god. :)

CaptBrenden

Quote from: "Pitkin"These mind-controlled cats are becoming a growing problem...

Who said he was mind-controlled?  It didnt take to much convincing to get dos to steal cakes or pull ribbons :D he is a very smart kitty
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Pitkin

Tired... big things happened... must sleep. ~_~

rdhdtwns

Pitkin!!! You have to have to dish.

I've been absent lately ._.;; I'm a bad Codi..

but!!

I got a lot of work done on the OS-tan!! I finished up me-tan's apron, and my XP-tan wig.. it's so cute.
Unfortunately though.. I won't be able to find the right shoes in time for XP... right style of shoe, but not the right colour.. so I hope that you guys won't hate me ._.

I'm gonna continue to be a little absent, but I still always read the board everyday! <3
So cute it\'s deadly!

Pitkin

Hiya Codi-san! ^_^

QuoteQuote from : rdhdtwns

I got a lot of work done on the OS-tan!! I finished up me-tan's apron, and my XP-tan wig.. it's so cute.
Unfortunately though.. I won't be able to find the right shoes in time for XP... right style of shoe, but not the right colour.. so I hope that you guys won't hate me ._.

I'm gonna continue to be a little absent, but I still always read the board everyday! <3

Shucks, what kind of a person would hate someone because of their shoes? v_v Moreover, what kind of a person would ever hate Codi-san in the first place? ;)

Q4(V)

Yo UPKM PITKIN how u doin

rdhdtwns

Quote from: "Pitkin"Hiya Codi-san! ^_^

Shucks, what kind of a person would hate someone because of their shoes? v_v Moreover, what kind of a person would ever hate Codi-san in the first place? ;)

You'd be surprised at the nitpickyness ^^;

But awwwwww Pitkin!! <3 That's so nice of you  ^o^

So..cold.. T_T
So cute it\'s deadly!