Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pitkin

I think members'll have to post in order to get an 'update' to their stars. ;)

Fedora-Tan

QuoteQuote from : Pitkin

I think members'll have to post in order to get an 'update' to their stars. ;)

Seems CaptBrenden has his rank set as "special", that's why. If there's no reason to be, then i'll put him in normal ranks and he'll get his stars... (Pitkin, is it you who did so ?)

Linux-Tan added the following  26 seconds after last message :

No need to post or wait btw, the ranking is immediate and auto.

Pitkin

Aye, I gave CaptBrenden-san that special rank. He was at the top of the posters' list back in time and since he liked Win3.1-tan so much, I asked if he wanted to have that as his special rank and... yeah. ^^;

Q4(V)

yo Pitkin i think i miss speeled ur name in one of my posts lol
right and now it panda at the the top lol ... but i do think any specail rank should be given till like 700 or 1000 posts really, but i'm not the mod luckly for everbody lol ... but of the older members have a 100 post and have stars (Agelu look of his old post) so again y doesn't Capt ... a problem tht a mod has to fix
*look at DL and Pitkin*

Q4(V) added the following  13 minutes after last message :

oh and DL can i ask some of such a good admin can u make a Usergroups it called the Bristish club and Pitkin the leader of it ... lol

oh and a new member club, the leader of tht would be a new member tht has posted

such great ideas lol ... i bet u alreally thought abt this DL lol

Darknight_88

just 3 more post's and I'll get my first star =D
Oh! yah, and if you didnt noticed, 2 posts ago, my number of post was...that's right!!! 95!!!!! :D
ehem
Oh, congrats Pitkin for getting your fridge repaired n_n

panda

Darknight_88

yo panda!...bye panda...
haro pitkin!
6-7 am in finn, rite?. 11:34 pm in Mexico...its late...must sleep I...
*crawls to the bed*
*zzzz*

Pitkin

Hiya Darknight-san!

7:37am here. Just got to the university (about 15-20 minutes late from usual) thanks to numerous stupid things occurring in the same morning...

Missed panda-san as well. v_v

11:35pm you say? If you have work/school on Friday, better hit the sack already... if not, on the other hand, why not stay up for a few more hours? :D

Darknight_88

lol. Never understimate the Murphy's laws. Letme guess...the alarm clock didnt work, a lot of traffic, rain (but sunny at the same time) & snow (dont ask how it can be...), and the usual, Godzilla is attacking again Tok...oh...right, finland.
lol
well, this is the last week I'll have be able to be up to this hour...next week will be completely different as I'll have to sleep at 9 pm, to get up at 5 am _o_
On the other hand...must...sleep...*yawn*. And I dont know why I had to delay until the last moment that Chemistry work...

PD: HA! now I have 1 star!!!
PD2: OOOHHH!!!...I guess I'll have to say "thanks"...Win95 rank!!!!
Thanks

Pitkin

Oh, snow it indeed did, both last night and this morning. -_-

The main reason however was the stupid fact that the showerrooms I use during my bathroom refit appeared to be closed last night, and this morning I messed up my timetable after looking for a replacement for those showers... it didn't help at all that I had set my alarm clock to wake me up 25 minutes later than normally as I thought I could manage without shower for one day... it didn't happen. Outside the military it won't happen, I guess. :L

I'm a spoilt brat. -_-

edit: Congrats on your first star, Dk-san. ^_^

Darknight_88

=O
snow...never seen something like that, in person. Here,  snow can only be found in mountains

awww...military...that remembers me that at the end of the year I'll have to start going to the military service. Here, the decision is made randomnly, so at least there's a chance that I wont need to do it...I'll still have my saturdays free

And this is the time in where I have to leave, sleep is killing me...
bye Pitkin

Pitkin

Ta-ta, Darknight-san. Good night and so on. :D

Fedora-Tan

I quite agree with Q4(V) about the special rank, i'll put it back at normal then (don't see in that any disrespect for Capt., it's just that it'll be easier for everyone).

Instead of that, i suggest that everyone achieving 2.000 posts (yes, that's a lot - it's beyond latest rank i made) will be eligible to a special rank of his own.

On another topic, let me accurate what a mod can do or not (since i've seen some mistakes around lately...). A mod can edit/delete posts, as well as moving threads or closing them. A mod cannot make groups, neither edit ranks (that requires an admin rank). Mods cannot either deal with smileys, or forum settings. To make it short, a mod is only necessary to keep peace on forums... and in current state of things, i don't think there are problems in forums.

It's quite easy to see valuable members, and it's not a mod title that will change anything :)

That were my $0.02

Q4(V)

o.O
r u cazy i'm not even got tht type of post count, it will take more then 3 years to get tht type of post count i never get a specil rank ....

i just wake up i'm goin back to bed it 2.05pm, i'm becomin lazy

Q4(V) added the following  16 minutes after last message :

yo Pitkin and Alfamille

DL th edown section doesn't show up when log in

Q4(V) added the following  1 minute after last message :

oh and nice new signer Pitkin

Q4(V) added the following  1 minute after last message :

hello Darknight_88

Q4(V) added the following  14 minutes after last message :

four of u came online not 1 of u post ... how r u guys wht u up to post ppl don't tell me u have nothing to post abt

Alfamille

Admins=either technical or controls only

Mod=police

Member=the one should behave properly and enjoy

Hi Q4(V)!

And nice signature Pitkin! Woot!