Q4(V)

don't forget the lady first Pitkin

Q4(V) added the following  1 minute after last message :

we are gentlemen

Q4(V) added the following  4 minutes after last message :

hey rdhdtwns u know abt html right

rdhdtwns

^^;; It's ok Q4!

*nibbles on cookie* Tea sounds nice though x.x I feel like I ate too much macaroni and cheese... XP
So cute it\'s deadly!

Q4(V)

young ppl now a days .. alway on diets lol

so rdhdtwns up to anything new?

Pitkin

*serves rdhdtwns-san tea*

I'm so sorry for neglecting you, red-san... my brain's incapable of both serving customers and taking care of the etiquette at the same time. v_v

Q4(V)

err she gone ... so Pitkin have u been up to any thing new?

Pitkin

New, new, new... hmm, apart from eating an outrageous amount of chocolate-covered sweets, nothing comes into my mind. ^^;

rdhdtwns

No I'm still here.. sorry ^^; I just got a phone call that one of my co-workers passed away this afternoon... she was such a sweet lady. She lived a good, full life. I'll miss her a lot.

*sips tea* Otherwise, I'm going out for sushi on Saturday!
So cute it\'s deadly!

Q4(V)

hmm chocolate .... lol

we post less then a pages and we're abt to stop beacuse there's nothing to talk abt lol ... so how u holidays goin or haven't u  got easter holidays?

raw fish .... O.o sound good lol ... i tied some a long time ago it was good lol

rdhdtwns

I have tomorrow off of work, for Good Friday. Plus I get paid!! Wooooo!

On a sad note though tomorrow is the anniversary of my dad's passing. So we're going out to eat at his favourite chinese buffet.

I am a sushi addict though. I can seriously pack away a few rolls, it's very unladylike.
So cute it\'s deadly!

Q4(V)

oh sorry the co-worker ... err rdhdtwns r u still in uni

Q4(V) added the following  51 seconds after last message :

o.O

rdhdtwns

No I'm not in uni at all ^^; I've never gone, because of unfortunate circumstances. I would like to go someday, though!

What are you doing this weekend?
So cute it\'s deadly!

Q4(V)

weekend ... i maybe playing basketball will my borther and friends, which will be funm, other then tht just in bed lol

where made it to a new page lol

Q4(V) added the following  23 seconds after last message :

oh how the Coseplay thing going

Q4(V) added the following  2 minutes after last message :

oh may as well ask Pitkin wht he doing this weekend too?
SO WHT U UP TO THIS WEEKEND PITKIN ?
lol

rdhdtwns

Its going well ^^ I'm almost done with Me-tan. I need to sew the apron and attach the collar. Then it's in Cori's hands to make the props. XP-tan needs a little more work, and I'm kind of nervous. I was thinking of sharing the results  with you guys when I was done, but I'm nervous because I want it to be perfect so you guys don't laugh at me ._.;;;;

Sleeping sounds great!
So cute it\'s deadly!

Q4(V)

err who sleeping sound ... and us laugh , welll me laugh errr sorry but I AM A GENTTLMAN AND FOLLOW THE RULES OF ETIQUETTE ... so maybe i laugh i little  .... just joking, just joking i would never laugh just look up to u a little, it show how brave u r, ur brave then me

rdhdtwns

XD

It's easy to cosplay ^o^ I am actually really shy in person.. but when I put something on then the shyness melts away.

So I hope I can make them perfect, for the sake of the board and OS-tan!
So cute it\'s deadly!