Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanDanKilmaster

Those are great choices Bella-chan... mebbe not so much Grateful Dead, but the other stuff is great!

ROCK LOBSTER!

EDIT:  I guess I needs a ustream account...

King Crimson... hell yeah!

The Choice of a New Generation.

AMDKurt

It have taken me a little more than a month, but it's finally ready, well almost. I havn't bought a real OS for it yet, im running the win 7 ultimate trial ^_^' Ain't she a beauty?  ;175

Bella

ROCK LOBSTER! *makes horrible attempt at dolphin noises*

Thank you IDK... I'm not a huge fan of Grateful Dead, but I like a few of their songs.  (I want to get a Livestream account, so I can stream screencap videos from my computer. Then people could watch as I draw and stuff, I know a few artists who do it and it's a lot of fun to watch. :D)

Really Stewart-san? You've never hated a computer before? I think I hate about 80% of the computer population and mistrust the other 20%... xD;;

Tonight, I was forced to make dinner when the usual cook went on strike (meh family's trying to instill a sense of responsibility in my lazy-ass self). I made spaghetti and meat sauce. Right now I'm trying to organize my computer's files... I need to buy a new external HD, too, because mine clanks and rumbles like an old Buick. Dx

Lovely computer, Kurt-kun~!

EDIT:::

OhEMMMMGEEEE it's the Massachusetts Driving Song! >:V >:V

To quote my Bay-Stater friend's son: "The drivers in Mass are... aggressive. Yes. That's the best word for them." He's right, they're not bad, they're ballsy.

AMDKurt

Thank you ^_^

Spaghetti and meat sauce can be really good if served with ketchup, im mostly to lazy to be cooking food though, i just eat sandwitches :D

IanDanKilmaster

Hey Bella, ever try spaghetti squash?  I generally hate squash, but that stuff is delicious.  It's also fairly easy to make...

EDIT:  Yes!  Crossroad Blues... the song of legend.  Another funny tidbit is that the blues player in O Brother is called Tommy Johnson, which is actually the name of another blues musician from Mississippi who also happens to have the "deal with the devil" myth attached to him.

The Choice of a New Generation.

zjhentohlauedy

squash is delicious D:

and meat sauce without the meat is great! XD
My my, aren't you lovely~

stewartsage

Quote from: "Bella"Really Stewart-san? You've never hated a computer before? I think I hate about 80% of the computer population and mistrust the other 20%... xD;;

Tonight, I was forced to make dinner when the usual cook went on strike (meh family's trying to instill a sense of responsibility in my lazy-ass self). I made spaghetti and meat sauce. Right now I'm trying to organize my computer's files... I need to buy a new external HD, too, because mine clanks and rumbles like an old Buick. Dx

Now, usually my rage is simply directed at peripherals.  Though of course I've been pissed at computers before, but never to the point of wanting to through one through a wall.

Spaghetti and file organization, a solid evening.  May go for a ramble later myself.

Quote from: "Still Bella"OhEMMMMGEEEE it's the Massachusetts Driving Song! >:V >:V

To quote my Bay-Stater friend's son: "The drivers in Mass are... aggressive. Yes. That's the best word for them." He's right, they're not bad, they're ballsy.

ha, I love that song.

That just means you gotta be tough!

Quote from: "Ian"Hey Bella, ever try spaghetti squash? I generally hate squash, but that stuff is delicious. It's also fairly easy to make...

EDIT: Yes! Crossroad Blues... the song of legend. Another funny tidbit is that the blues player in O Brother is called Tommy Johnson, which is actually the name of another blues musician from Mississippi who also happens to have the "deal with the devil" myth attached to him.

Deed it is.  So is fried squash.  Mmm, fried vegetables

Yes! I knew that too, or rather, remember it now that it's been mentioned.

Time for me to probably pick a random direction and wander about town for a while.  See you all tomorrow.

Chocofreak13

my mum's sauce IS THE FRICKEN BEST

there's some in the fridge right now ^^

and lessee, supercompy slowly coming together, and i got bored yesterday, and since we've been on the topic of tea lately.....
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i98/Chocofreak13/tea-tan.jpg
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i98/Chocofreak13/tea-tansketch.jpg

...tea-tan. otherwise known as hot drink-chan.  perhaps another go at a collection-tan? ;)
click to make it bigger

VonDaab

Heh, tea-tan. Reminds me of this

"lipton apple tea" Lip-tan.

Cockleshell

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"words and links
REVENGE!!! >:3
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i98/Chocofreak13/nanamivsosxII.jpg
I openly support this.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

zjhentohlauedy

Quote from: "VonDaab"Heh, tea-tan. Reminds me of this

"lipton apple tea" Lip-tan.

HOLY SHIT APPLE LIP TAN D:
My my, aren't you lovely~

Bella

Tea-tan! I love the string around her waist, and the picture where she's in the mug, haha. (It reminds me of this drawing of Solaris and DamnSmall Solaris I did). Cute Nanami drawings, too~

Quote from: "Cockleshell"
Quote from: "Chocofreak13"words and links
REVENGE!!! >:3
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i98/Chocofreak13/nanamivsosxII.jpg
I openly support this.

Me too. >:V

Quote from: "Kurt"Spaghetti and meat sauce can be really good if served with ketchup, im mostly to lazy to be cooking food though, i just eat sandwitches

SANDWICHES, my mortal enemies~! :<

Quote from: "IDK"Hey Bella, ever try spaghetti squash? I generally hate squash, but that stuff is delicious. It's also fairly easy to make...

I believe I have... I quite like squash, at least when prepared correctly. ^^

Quote from: "Stewart"Now, usually my rage is simply directed at peripherals. Though of course I've been pissed at computers before, but never to the point of wanting to through one through a wall.

Yeah, it somehow feels not right to want to take anger out on an innocent computer... yes, I think of computers in the same line as animals (pfft, I think of plants as being in the same line as animals, too). Actually, it's usually the software or hardware developers I want to through through a wall when something goes wrong.  

Er, what's the name of that song again? Honestly, I've had more near-misses with Maine drivers than with Mass ones. >.>

Ewwwwww, fried vegetables? ;;

Anyway, just got a new external HD (500gb Western Digital My Book) and am backing up my iMac at the moment. I'm using Time Machine, because 1) I'm a lazy ass and 2) ...I guess my lazyness is about the extent of WHY I'm using it. It does have a bafflingly pretty-but-pointless interface, though...

Chocofreak13

cause i forgot to answer everyone's question,
that face in the background is a mask made out of bonding agent. my dad collects masks, and is alo a contractor. back in the day he spilled a little durabond and it looked like a face, so he made a mask out of it.

sup peoples? what's happening with you? :3
click to make it bigger

Pitkin

Soo tired... ~.~

Not much happening. x) I've got a new job and will start in a week~ ^-^