Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Quotenej: uhm, you could take a page from my future-college-playbook:
find an asian market
buy a ricecooker for dirt cheap
buy rice for dirt cheap
??????
PROFIT!!!!
Good idea there, except this is a MOTHERFUCKAN ISLAND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BALTIC AND THE CLOSEST ASIAN MARKET IS HALF A SEA AWAY

In other news, the school wireless is worthless, so for the time being I've hijacked the LAN cable in my classroom. Works flawlessly so far...EPIC SUCCESS. >:3
Oh, and I might be getting my home uplink back again sometime soon. I say MIGHT, because we've had this damn thing going on about a bazillion times, but hey, you never know.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

good luck master :3

bomber: no 4 koma. not even and new fanart.....
MUST POAST TOAST

Quote from: "Red-Machine"
Quote from: "Bella"Wow, awesome! Sounds like a very fun project, too. (Maybe when I build my junk-supercomputer some day, we'll connect them and have a computer cluster. AND THEN WE'LL RULE THE WORLD~!) >:]

I want in on this!  I have a dual processor server in the attic doing nothing that I could add to the cluster.  1.1GHz of raw Pentium III powah!

yees.....yees.... *taps fingers together in sinister manner*

i tested it btw, it works! i connected everything correctly!! I'M A GENIUS!!! ........*ehem* sorry. ^^;
as of right now the display does not work (however it is sometimes picky about shutting off, it seems i have made artificial intelligence....that has no face. ) i have ye to test it on my main monitor however, so idk as of yet. will report back later.

and mint tea is awesome. however, today's breakfast was brown sugar cinnamon poptarts with raspberry tea, and with a bottle of coca-cola as a chaser. the usual breakfast. :3

i got yelled at by school administration ;___;
click to make it bigger

zjhentohlauedy

i need to make more rose tea D:
My my, aren't you lovely~

Chocofreak13

today at lunch i found out the awful truth that raspberry tea sans sucre is quite bitter. :[ tasted like slightly flavoured pool water. :[
click to make it bigger

zjhentohlauedy

it tasted like chlorine and piss? ewww

NejinOniwa

One question to all you people out there...

WHY does everyone leave their teabags in the cup WHILE DRINKING?
It's common knowledge that you're supposed to remove it after some 2 minutes or so...otherwise it's BOUND to fuckmeintheass bitter.

zjhentohlauedy

Nejin not all tea are the same.

some taste better the longer it is brewed.
Most western teas get bad when brewed for more than 2-3 minutes but most eastern teas get better when brewed for longer.
some chinese teas need to be brewed 3 times actually, the first 2 are used for washing, then the 3rd, 4th and 5th brewing go from good, better and best

oh and most herbal teas don't have time limits :D

NejinOniwa

I'm well aware of the chinese tea clause, I've even visited a tea center once (last year) and gotten a detailed explanation of things -w-

That doesn't change the fact that BAGGED tea, including most green ones, usually get bittered and bad with too much brewing. Loose greens and others can be brewed for longer amounts of time, but bagged tea is usually made for speed - thus, overbrew will result in ickyness.

bombermania

Hey, I found this:(BIG IMAGE AHOY!800px × 1,132 pixel, THOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!)
http://www.wakachan.org/os/src/1263169723437.jpg
(this is 4 koma involving nanami, xp, and 2k, yep I finally found nanami 4 koma...)
Anyone can translate it?
Quote"OS Tan Collection reminds you that your OS will never threaten to stab you(Unless somebody programmed it to do it) and, in fact, cannot speak(Unless somebody programmed it to do it, too). In the event that your OS does speak, OS Tan Collection urges you to disregard its advice(Unless it suggest you only good thing)."

zjhentohlauedy

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"I'm well aware of the chinese tea clause, I've even visited a tea center once (last year) and gotten a detailed explanation of things -w-

That doesn't change the fact that BAGGED tea, including most green ones, usually get bittered and bad with too much brewing. Loose greens and others can be brewed for longer amounts of time, but bagged tea is usually made for speed - thus, overbrew will result in ickyness.

lol yeah most bagged teas do, XD

and they usually have it in the box as well.

i like keeping the tea bag inside when i turn it into iced. i just add loads of ice and it stops the tea from brewing, then you get to suck on the bag which is a bit gross i know but it feels oddly good *_*

Chocofreak13

master! i didn't know you liked your tea that way!! <3

i know a few people who do that with their tea......i'm always like, "eww, what are you doing? :\ "
it depends on the type of tea for me.....i leave fruit teas in longer than herbal or green because i like a potent flavour when it's fruit.
herbal i leave in a little longer than green or darjeeling or w/e depending on the herbs inside (mm, minty!).

so for me it goes:
light = green/black/darjeeling, pekoe, ect
medium = herbal teas (mint, ect)
heavy = fruit teas

and bomber, that's so cute! anyone read though? :\
and cause you were saying there's no new fanart of nanami i cooked some up....including one pic i have lovingly dubbed "OSassin"..... >:3
click to make it bigger

zjhentohlauedy

XD we're all a bunch of nerds XD

stewartsage

But that's what makes us so cool

zjhentohlauedy

IanDanKilmaster

It seems zen and I share similar tastes when it comes to tea...

I might actually enjoy my tea a little stronger.  I leave my teabag in, and then I drink my tea straight.  I'm a man, dammit.

Man... where's mah snacks?

The Choice of a New Generation.