Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

I swear, they riot over the stupidest things.  Now it's another four years of hearing people bitch about the "police takin' our right to party".

zjhentohlauedy

right to part?

what's that something like separating things D:
My my, aren't you lovely~

stewartsage

Chocofreak13

Quote from: "stewartsage""police takin' our right to party".

i loled xD
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

YOU GOTTA FIGHT

FOR YOUR RIGHT

TO peanuts.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

zjhentohlauedy

Oh PARTY!

that's one thing you should always fight for D:

i mean if you can't party then. what's there to live for!!

Bella

Nejin-san is sparkly? Does you coolness no know bounds, man?! :V

I'm pretty sure that was Yoda speaking, not Zen-kun. d:

Quote from: "Cockleshell"I don't even have an accent D:
I want to sound like a true bostonian.

You're from westa Wister, yeah? How prevalent are the accents out that way? I haven't met many central-Massachusettsans compared to the easterners, so I'm not quite familiar with the speech patterns out that way. (I did meet a dude from the Berkshires once, he had a rather heavy accent and possibly a gun-fetish xD)

Quote from: "IanDan-san"Oh, I also noticed Bella seems to have a hint of Italian in her accent.  It took me a long listen to get over the notion of her sounding Italian.

I sort of lived with my Sicilian grandmother (or, she lived with us) for much of my early childhood... so maybe I picked that up from her? xD

Somebody else swears I sound Scots-like, another person described the accent as Bostonian. Maybe it's in the eye of the beholder? Or my shapeshifting-ness carrying over to my voice? >:P

Quote from: "Stewart"Given the right circumstances (and a white linen suit), I can sound like a proper southern gentleman. And sometimes like I'm from Michigan.

Southern accents are cool, I have a few friends with varying degrees of southern accents. And about an entire family who speak with the Michigan accent! It's so funny, they pronounce words exactly as they're spelt. "Wister? What Wister, that's WOR-ces-ter!"

QuoteThere was another riot back home at the University. Hoo-friggin-ray.

Was it a happy, "WOOO, WE WON THE GAME!" riot or an angry, "ANARCHY FOREVER!!!11!" riot? Was it disruptive, or a quiet riot?

Fun fact: the university that I sorta/kinda plan on attending or whatever went into lockdown after a gun scare last fall (half the town did, too)...

...Turns out it was because of some dude crossing the town green with nunchucks or something. Some idiot mistook it for a gun and called the police and caused the MASS HYSTERIA.

IanDanKilmaster

Quote from: "Bella-san"...Turns out it was because of some dude crossing the town green with nunchucks or something. Some idiot mistook it for a gun and called the police and caused the MASS HYSTERIA.

The Choice of a New Generation.

stewartsage

Quote from: "Choco"i loled xD

So do I, but it gets old after a while.  Not like you've got a right to light other people's stuff on fire.

Quote from: "Bella"Was it a happy, "WOOO, WE WON THE GAME!" riot or an angry, "ANARCHY FOREVER!!!11!" riot? Was it disruptive, or a quiet riot?

It was a underage drinking/over age drinking let's light dumpsters on fire and through bottles at the cops and other people until the riot police shows up.  

I don't like riots.  Call me reactionary, but I just don't like riots at all but ones over ridiculous things in particular.   I don't like most people who go to that school.  Most of them are a) irritating or b) asshats.  Not everyone, just enough for me to swear off attendance.  And it's trying to swallow the city whole!

Quote from: "Bella"...Turns out it was because of some dude crossing the town green with nunchucks or something. Some idiot mistook it for a gun and called the police and caused the MASS HYSTERIA.

DEFCON 23: NUNCHUCKS IN N'AMPSHIRE!

zjhentohlauedy

Quote from: "Bella"
I'm pretty sure that was Yoda speaking, not Zen-kun. d:

nope. that's seriously me :P

Quote from: "Bella"
...Turns out it was because of some dude crossing the town green with nunchucks or something. Some idiot mistook it for a gun and called the police and caused the MASS HYSTERIA.

lol i remember reading a news about a kid with a burrito causing the same alarm. wait lemmie see if i can find it

there we go
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1393233/posts

NejinOniwa

Yes, I sparkle. This is not a cool thing, at least not when combined with my general vampire-ness... >_>

Quotelol i remember reading a news about a kid with a burrito
Speaking about burritos...I was in minneapolis during last weekend, and got a very fancy show of my fellow anons cracking down on the local Scientology org. Very amusing. Among other things, they were standing across the street, pointing at the Chipotle behind them and then at the org, chanting "Burritos, Cult! Burritos, Cult!" Very amusing, indeed. Too bad I didn't get that on mah camera.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Red-Machine

Quote from: "IanDanKilmaster"

RUN FROM THE 8-BIT MADNESS!
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

IanDanKilmaster

Hey stewart, how does I request song?

stewartsage

This show is going down, 9:00 PM to 11:00 PM EDT FRIDAY! TONIGHT!

Now correctly placed, see bellow for request instructions.

Post requests here, or you can IM/PM/e-mail me.  If anyone want's to hear a particular radio show, be sure and tell me or I'll just play more Gangbusters.

IanDanKilmaster

Done... check your inbox, feller.

XD Be careful... you might have just opened the floodgates!