Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zjhentohlauedy

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"so i'm pretty much emotionally dead right now.

the aftermath of con has brought my entire little world to ruin. they guy i loved for 3 years reported to my mother that he "expressed concern to my condition" and found me "creepy" and "bipolar".

bipolar is the BIGGEST insult one can ever give me.

to be honest i'm unsure if i can even be friends with him anymore. another friend of mine reported that he "asked her to sleep with him at russell's condo just to piss me off". who the f*** does that?

so i have to kill every feeling i have left. i've ripped out a chunk of my personality and now i need to heal.

and how are you? :3

;____________;

choco

;________;

;_________;
My my, aren't you lovely~

Chocofreak13

iz ok.....thankyou.....i'm not sure if i'm sad or w/e, it's weird......

on the upside, i think i accidentally got a confidence boost from this life-shattering event. :\

at any rate, i still need to get my bandana back from him. i'm gonna give him an ultamatum of he should contact me on june 5th if he still wants to be friends, if not i have my answer.

:\
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

Huzzah for being assertive!
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

NejinOniwa

Yep, it's my curse coming around the block alright...people do have an unfortunate tendency to break mentally, physically, fall dead and generally get on bad terms with fortune around me, sad as it is.
no, seriously, they do. i'm not kidding.
I apologize for this inconvenience.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

stewartsage

I offer this in support.

IanDanKilmaster

I'll just say you can't let this experience ruin you, Choco.  Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and let this be a learning experience.  It's certainly easier said than done, but it sounds like you've got the personal confidence to do it.

It should go without saying that he's not worth your grief.

There are also worse things than being called or having bipolar...

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

I wouldn't be so quick, seeing that I (probably) met the person(s) involved in this mess...however, I do know the experience of breaking old relations, and breaking them HARD.
Hold your fort, Choco. It'll stand as long as you will.

IanDanKilmaster

I just have to say I'm surprised Choco is handling this as well as it seems she is - I'm impressed.  She just needs to remember that this too shall pass.

Chocofreak13

i'm impressed with myself that i'm handling this so well. THREE YEARS, man....

and yeah, nej, he was the one hitting on you all the time. :\

thanks for your support and all that everyone. sorry to be so emo.

i will hold the fort, master. i has mah minions to help me :3
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

I forgot to mention my amusement at your avi, Choco-chan.  I know I've seen other stuff from that artist, but I don't know who he/she is.

Changing subjects, you mentioned Panda Cloud AV earlier, Nej, could you tell me if yours has an uninstall?  I'm thinking about installing it on my computer, but I've read some conflicting user reviews.  It might have something to do with an apparent imposter of the av, but I'm still reluctant until I confirm some things.

NejinOniwa

It's fairly easy to uninstall, as long as it stays intact. However, I found that it had a remarkable decrease in boot speed once installed for the second time...might have had something to do with the nuking, though.

It's a pain to remove physically, but that's true for all AV's.

zjhentohlauedy

choco is so strong D:

i officially wanna hug you ;___;

stupid time space thingy, won't bend or break so i can travel anywhere at any time >_>

Bella

Quote from: "Stewart-san"The drunks are shouting at the thunderstorm.

Grrrr, I hate drunks with a fiery passion. I especially enjoy ruffing up drunks, you know... slapping. Punching. Strangling. Stuff like that >.>

Quote from: "Choco-san"so i'm pretty much emotionally dead right now.

the aftermath of con has brought my entire little world to ruin. they guy i loved for 3 years reported to my mother that he "expressed concern to my condition" and found me "creepy" and "bipolar".

bipolar is the BIGGEST insult one can ever give me.

to be honest i'm unsure if i can even be friends with him anymore. another friend of mine reported that he "asked her to sleep with him at russell's condo just to piss me off". who the f*** does that?

so i have to kill every feeling i have left. i've ripped out a chunk of my personality and now i need to heal.

If he doesn't treat you right and you're not happy together, you shouldn't give that SOB the time of day. You can do better, much better, I'm sure.

zjhentohlauedy

Quote from: "Bella"
Quote from: "Stewart-san"The drunks are shouting at the thunderstorm.

Grrrr, I hate drunks with a fiery passion. I especially enjoy ruffing up drunks, you know... slapping. Punching. Strangling. Stuff like that >.>

rough play on drunks huh :P

We should have a cup of tea sometimes bella-san ^_^

IanDanKilmaster

Perhaps we could enjoy a Long Island Iced Tea... XD