Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

tree cannon master?
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

The telephone pole can be quite effective as well.

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Red-Machine

Indeed it is.  I have one with me right now.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Chocofreak13

ever wanted to slap something that doesn't physically exist? paypal is making me feel that way right now.
-------╬
\-----/
Θ--Θ
-۝

(REEEEALY bad attemy at an angry text smily)
click to make it bigger

Xeon

At least u don't live in Malaysia where you sometimes get charged a 10USD service fee for transactions over 30USD =_=.

Also Greetings from Beijing or uh some other city since I'm lost -x-. Oh and ostan doesn't appear in google china ;P.

Edit: It seems to appear if I use a proxy though.
Double Edit: Screw it I'm getting warnings.

Posted from my K-Phone *Korean competitor of the Peach Phone which the I-Phone was based from*

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

stewartsage

It's a wonderful day outside, and those words don't come easy.

NejinOniwa

Lily white stole the precious thing ;_;
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

stewartsage

NejinOniwa

The earth is getting barer day by day...;____;

AND MY UPLINK ISN'T GETTING BETTER
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

IanDanKilmaster

@stewartsage
That's awesome, I dreamed of DJ'ing for my college's radio station... too bad it never happened.

In other news, after the Friday from hell, I finally managed to complete my dual-boot installation.  I typed up a rather shallow, but still pretty long guide.  See my thread in the Computer and Gaming section for details.

To think my Friday was ruined by just a small piece of plastic with an even smaller piece of copper in it ><.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Bella

Quote from: "stewart-san"Everyone should listen to me wreak havoc with a 100 watt FM radio station Fridays 10-12 EDT

I'll have to tune in! I wanna hear your accent or lack thereof. xD

Chocofreak13

made a longcat plushie.....will post pics when my friend sends them to me (it was a long overdue present for someone so i don't have it anymore ;___;)

i miss longcat.....
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

@Ian-  I always wanted to, so when they put up the flyers for DJ's, I was one of the two or so freshmen who showed up to keep the dream alive.  Either way, its awesome.

Congratulations on dual boot success!

Quote from: "Bella"I'll have to tune in! I wanna hear your accent or lack thereof.

It's like all of a sudden I'm from suburban Maryland when I get on the radio.  Must. Have. More. Will!

Quote from: "Choco"made a longcat plushie
That is a statement that is made out of as much win as possible.

IanDanKilmaster

It snowed today.

Allow me to repeat that...

IT SNOWED TODAY.

What the hell?!

The Choice of a New Generation.