Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

QuoteSo, anyway: I officially have a Facebook stalker.
This. Facebook is a plague on all the interwebs. You should've learned to keep your neck out of those horrible things by now, Bella-san! >_<
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Red-Machine

Facebook's not that bad.  I like to keep in touch with people.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Cockleshell

i'd like more to plant my face in a book than have a facebook
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

Frankly I'd rather hook a plant in my face than plant anything but bombs with facebook...

zjhentohlauedy

i have a facebook ._.
My my, aren't you lovely~

Smokey

Oh, god Facebook.... i started a Hyves once cuz nearly all my colleagues demanded that i had one but really... what ever happened to hanging around in a bar? Or on this forum ^_^?
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

stewartsage

Facebook exists so you can keep with whatever bizarre things your friends are doing, especially if you've all scattered.  It has served only one other useful purpose to me, once, for about two weeks. Also: One of my friends threatened to make me one if I didn't do it myself ><.

QuoteSo, anyway: I officially have a Facebook stalker.

Oh my, well these things do happen I suppose.

This just in: Why is Sara Silverman going to be on a real kids show?

Chocofreak13

Quote from: "Red-Machine"Happy Birthday Choco!  Although your Facebook says it's Wednesday...
HOW DID YOU FIND THAT---->

anyway, thanx everyone. ^^ send monehs kthxbai. and i'm a perv too, what does that make me? .____.;

new br☆s are nice :3
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

Quote from: "stewartsage"This just in: Why is Sara Silverman going to be on a real kids show?

Didn't she do a kids' show on The Sarah Silverman Program too?  Life imitating art or vice-versa, perhaps?  Anyway, it couldn't be much odder than
Ricky Gervais on Sesame Street...

As far as I'm concerned, Sarah can do whatever the hell her hot ass wants...

The Choice of a New Generation.

stewartsage

Ha, yeah, that's why I added the real part.  But it is Yo Gabba Gabba.  

I second your statement.

zjhentohlauedy

facebook is for lulz :D
My my, aren't you lovely~

NejinOniwa

Well, howdy, folkes. The recent Firefox 3.6 update gives us all access to the Persona ext...plug...thingie.

Anyways. Since I thought it was pretty sweet and that I might as well give it a go, I scrunched up a few ones I thought were relevant to our interests, so to say. Somewhat generic mostly, but meh, that's life.
http://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/gallery/Designer/Ashlynd

In any case. Anyone up for making an OS-tan one, roll over to the appropriate section and we'll see what we can get going, ne?

Also: Apparently my internet connection sucks ass because not only is the uplink itself crappy, but also the damn modem that sits in a locker in the 1st floor laundry room, GETS OVERHEATED. I mean, come on. What the flying fuckwaddly testophobic excuse is that?

Cockleshell

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"What the flying fuckwaddly testophobic excuse is that?
this made me lol more than anything else today
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

if something doesn't work, sometimes you just have to shake it and yell. :3
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

In case the above does not work, draw your sword/gun/laser/tree and give it a good whacking, then proceed with shake/yell.