Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

whoo you're a year closer to dying
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Bella

So says a pessimist. >:P

Happy birthday Choco-san! :)

Chocofreak13

thankyou, thankyou. ^^ i'll be 18, too, which makes it shiny-er.

WHOO LEGAL YAY~~~
click to make it bigger

Bella

A big birthday. :)

Oh yeah, and about my lying-about-my-residence: I was just being tongue-in-cheek if I remarked about being from a "major Boston suburb" or Northern Mass. ^^; Hmm, I'm still uncomfortable about giving away my exact location, but it's in the part of our state that has tons of tourists!

QuoteSome sort of noodle incident is the current idea, or an elaborate prank by VDOT

A.... noodle... incident.... ? '.'

Oooooookeey.... ^^'

QuoteXD the author that's on Colbert Report right now is making me laugh so hard from thinking of "Freedom of Choice" by Devo.

I saw that episode... and I totally disagree with that author. I likes me a LOT of choices. >.>

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

IanDanKilmaster

Quote from: "Bella-san"I saw that episode... and I totally disagree with that author. I likes me a LOT of choices. >.>

This is really why I wish we had that "controversial" section that Capt-sama mentioned before because I could discuss that on end.  Who knows, maybe I'll just catch you on yahoo.  For now, I'll just say I agree with you... which is why that song popped into my head.

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

This line heard in a teaser trailer for the spring season animu Working.

QuoteIsn't she a middle-aged woman? I mean, she's over 12 years old!

Spring season sounds like it's gonna be nice. Pedos, K-ON, Koihime Musou gets YET ANOTHER SEASON and seems to be turning even better, and I have absolutely no idea whatsoever what the new SHAFT series is about, but hey, it's SHAFT, that says just about everything you need to know  Â´V`

ALSO: Loose rumors, but I spy with my little demon eye...some BR☆S abound... *A*
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

zjhentohlauedy

OHH CHOCO BIRTHDAY!!!
My my, aren't you lovely~

Chocofreak13

THANX ZEN

and i spy with mah android eyes nejin's BEIN PERVY~☻
click to make it bigger

Xeon

FACT: All Men are Perverts

Also m0ar BR☆S news excites me.

and happy birthday choco.

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

Smokey

Quote from: "Xeon"FACT: All Men are Perverts

Hey! I resen- oh, wait...You're right...

Dammit...

I still resent that...

Also: Conrats Choco...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Red-Machine

Happy Birthday Choco!  Although your Facebook says it's Wednesday...
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

stewartsage

QuoteA.... noodle... incident.... ? '.'

Calvin and Hobbes! Can be found on TV Tropes too I believe.  Suffice to say something that's referenced in (generally) a work of fiction that is never really explained but understood to be important/bizarre.  Or did I just misinterpret and that was unnecessary ^^;?

QuoteFACT: All Men are Perverts

It's not just us.

Felicitations upon the passing of another annual Choco!  Not only are you legal, but you can get a gun license and buy cigarettes by yourself!

Bella

Quote from: "IanDanKilmaster"
Quote from: "Bella-san"I saw that episode... and I totally disagree with that author. I likes me a LOT of choices. >.>

This is really why I wish we had that "controversial" section that Capt-sama mentioned before because I could discuss that on end.  Who knows, maybe I'll just catch you on yahoo.  For now, I'll just say I agree with you... which is why that song popped into my head.

Really, is that all that controversial? o.O

QuoteCalvin and Hobbes! Can be found on TV Tropes too I believe. Suffice to say something that's referenced in (generally) a work of fiction that is never really explained but understood to be important/bizarre. Or did I just misinterpret and that was unnecessary ^^;?

Quote:
FACT: All Men are Perverts

It's not just us.

Felicitations upon the passing of another annual Choco! Not only are you legal, but you can get a gun license and buy cigarettes by yourself!

Ah, I just looked it up. It makes sense now. ^^;

No, but it's mostly you guys. xD

Waaah, Choco-san, please don't take up smoking and gun-toting. ;___;

So, anyway: I officially have a Facebook stalker. It's a friend of mine, mind you, but I'm not use to being... you know... bothered on Facebook. Maybe because most of my friends/family are chronic computerphobes?

It all started with a phone call (she's a New Jerseyite...)
Friend: "Do you have a Facebook?"
Me: "Er... uh... yes, maybe...?"
Friend: "AaawhmyGAWDI'llpostphotosfromyourtripouthererightaway~!!!"
Me: "Oh... okay...?"
Friend: "I just friended you!"
Me: "Wait, aren't we friends alre-- oh, THAT way."
Friend: "I'm logged in now are you logged in now?"
Me: "Well... er... no."
And so on and so forth. That'll make her my fourth Facebook friend (and one is just some second-cousin or someone I've never even HEARD of before.)

IanDanKilmaster

Quote from: "Bella-san"Really, is that all that controversial? o.O

Well, the topic itself is innocuous enough, but it could be easily segued into a political discussion.  That would be controversial.

I don't think I really need to speak much on the topic of perversion.  Let's just say I'm learning to accept the curse of my sex.

Choco-chan gets no birthday wishes from me until Wednesday... that is all.

The Choice of a New Generation.