Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

Austria is Hungary for your blood.

Thanks.  Forget a Klondike bar, I would do anything for a Micro.

But Choco, once you get down to skin you can't go any further.

IanDanKilmaster

He's right... we win this round by logic.

The Choice of a New Generation.

stewartsage

School canceled for the weather for the first time in memory, first time its been canceled (possibly) since the energy crisis.

SleepyD

Gonna rain tomorrow. On my visit to Lockheed Martin, no less.

I know this place needs the rain, but it can't store all this water if it comes in all at once.  

I like rain. I had a Totoro moment when I was listening to the rain fall on my umbrella a few weeks ago when we had a bunch of storms.

I remember back in the day when it rained here in LA a LOT over the winter months.  It's refreshing to see this again.

Red-Machine

Quote from: "SleepyD"Gonna rain tomorrow. On my visit to Lockheed Martin, no less.

Lockheed Martin the defence contractor?
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

zjhentohlauedy

My my, aren't you lovely~

IanDanKilmaster

I wanna be well...

also, it should snow whiskey sometime.

The Choice of a New Generation.

stewartsage

Olympics all afternoon, hopefully there will be drinks for the Canada-Slovakia hockey match.

Cockleshell

snowing like a mofo all of a sudden, wasn't in the forecast
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

T minus 2 hours and 37 minutes. Launch sequence is prepared. Initiating pre-launch schedule...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

zjhentohlauedy

stewartsage

Did you just French the Lord thy God?

Cockleshell

私はそã,Œã,'取ã,‹ã"とができなã,,ã,,う私の頭è,,³ãŒç©ã¿éŽãŽã,‰ã,Œã,‹ ( ノ゚Ð"゚)ノ~~
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Toki

Sometimes I just don't know o-o
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

zjhentohlauedy

we are so random XD