Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

Marisa stole the vital organ.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

IT'S BEATING FAST, ZE~
/flatline
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Quote from: "zjhentohlauedy"D:

i got captured!

oh and just call me zen now :3 that's the nickname i got while staying in another forum! XD

Okay, Zen! >:3

I'm going to state, for the record, that I've never played Touhou, read about Touhou, or even know wth Touhou is.

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

zjhentohlauedy

lol. actually after i left here. i ended up in a touhou forums.. well i didn't know it was a touhou forums at first.... then i've been stuck there ever since. and i'm one of the few members who aren't into touhou...
My my, aren't you lovely~

stewartsage

When I see touhou references, my eyes just glaze over....

Aurora Borealis

Same here usually, but there are some characters I like, probably because of their memetic status, such as Cirno.

stewartsage

Memetic status doesn't really seem to effect me, the only place I ever see her is here.

zjhentohlauedy

cirno is nice :3

lol even after 2 years in a touhou forum i can still barely name most  of the toe hoes XD
My my, aren't you lovely~

NejinOniwa

Cirno the strongest
Please remain patient and wait
Girls are now loading...

CaptBrenden

Quote from: "stewartsage"When I see touhou references, my eyes just glaze over....

Actually, thats something Ive been contemplating how to address...  see as much as I adore touhou, this is not a touhou forum, its an OS tan forum.  Reading through the threads recently it seems quite the opposite.   If people want to discuss it in general chat or under general anime and manga thats fine but it needs to cut back elsewhere... like randomly posting a touhou reference in the "todays riddle is..." thread with no relevance to the riddle itself...

Quote from: "IanDanKilmaster"Save your perversion, we have a proper place for it.

Thank you for that Ian, thats exactly what I was about to post before i saw your comment. thats the type ofcontent thats ment for the topless thrread

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"shush you! nuther 18 days, i will be! sides, i's probably pervier than you!

If your turning 18 in 18 days.. why were you complaining about not having access to the H section for posting NSFW stuff earlier? sheesh
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Chocofreak13

.____.; cause i didn't think of that.

and yes, we're having the same problem with touhou that we did with hatsune miku. if we keep posting, it'll take over the boards...if we don't, we deny members the right to free speech....

and master nejin kinda infected me with the cirno virus. i could cosplay as her, the only trouble is what to do about the wings? :\
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

If I was going to cosplay it would be as Chester A. Arthur.

Chocofreak13

for the convention i am  (hopefully) cosplaying as:
subaru from .hack//SIGN (friday)
Windows 2000 (saturday)
A schoolgirl (sunday)

i know nejin was going as vista on sat., and i have also gotten my lover-type-person donovan to go as XP-kun. :3

nejin also volunteered to cosplay as chi.....^^
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

First of all, that's Chii, and that was only if nothing else came up, you know. (As it stands I'll probably go as Visbou-kun for the entire con)

Unless someone asks really nicely, that is... >:3