Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

insert unavoidable pun here
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Fedora-Tan

Quote from: "Cockleshell"...signature...

50 px too high  ;010

Cockleshell

But I've had it since the beginning of time! D:
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Fedora-Tan

Does it mean that you never followed the rules for sigs ?  ;015  ;shino;

Cockleshell

You should arrest choco for having such a HUGE SIGNATURE  ;018

Fedora-Tan

i'm sure choco will adjust too.

stewartsage

I think.... I think I almost died Friday.  But, I'm better now.

Toki

Oh no... please don't die ;_;
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

stewartsage

The twelve hours of sleep I got Sunday have helped, ready to face the new week better then ever!

Cockleshell

oh god as i post i'm getting ready to go and HAUL TEENAGE BOYS i mean feed bags
with teenage boys
save me god

Chocofreak13

;_____; i adjusted it, please don't throw me in the brig!!

and fedora, you don't need to say something smart ALL the time. just look around! we like having you here. post moar often.

i wish thee could be an eensy bit of leinency. cockle HAS had that since the beginning of time. :3

and NO DYING IT LOOKS BAD ON MY RESUME
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

I've had no internet connection at home for A WHOLE FUCKEN WEEK NOW

This drives me crazy insane.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

NejinOniwa

Scratch that, TIS WORKING

FUCKYEAR
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Fedora-Tan

Quote from: "Chocofreak13";_____; i adjusted it, please don't throw me in the brig!!

and fedora, you don't need to say something smart ALL the time. just look around! we like having you here. post moar often.

i wish thee could be an eensy bit of leinency. cockle HAS had that since the beginning of time. :3

and NO DYING IT LOOKS BAD ON MY RESUME

Oh well, thanks but i think i'm just a boring person, you wouldn't like my conversation.

About leniency, it's not about enforcing rules for pleasure, it's reporting the feedback of (a lot) of other members ;) I don't think removing a few pixels on a sig is that offending, anyway :) And it's also to be fair. Some people make efforts to follow the rules so it wouldn't feel right if others could bypass the rules. But again, it's nothing personal, it's just to make same rules for all.  ;010

Toki

But... we like conversation. I'm not all that interesting but I try and say stuff sometimes because actually I don't know why maybe I should look and not touch ;_;
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!