Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanDanKilmaster

Meh, it's a random video indeed, but I personally think Topicless works better for self-promotion.  I'll let you know if I bumped the vid after I watch it ;p.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Toki

CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

IanDanKilmaster

Êtes-vous heureux maintenant? ;p

Toki

I only speak two languages: English and Not-English. I'm more fluent in Not-English
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

IanDanKilmaster

It's French.  I wanted to know if you were happy now (I tease, I tease).

QuoteI don't think my entry is any worse than the other entrants but alot of people have been mean. I've deleted alot of gross and derogatory comments because my parents, grandparents and extended family all visit my youtube, but their mark is still shown on my ratings.

Oh youtube, how even the most lewd spambot would blush or the dumbest C student would facedesk at your comments. -_-;

I don't particularly care for censorship, but seeing as how it is to avoid family shame, I would like to point out there's another comment there you'd probably like to deal with... *ahem*Jokerhamil*ahem*

Seeing as how that comment has lasted for two weeks, I would hate to see what you did delete...

Toki

There was alot. One or two must have gotten away o.0 I think what is most likely is that I was fed to 4chan u____u this seems to happen to me too often.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

IanDanKilmaster

'Tis a shame, but what can you do?

At this rate, I imagine you'd be spending nearly all of your time keeping up with said comments when you are able to get online.

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Red-Machine

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Mass Effect 2 beaten. Disappointed at shortness and clumsy leveling system, but enjoyable nevertheless.

Same here.  That was SO not worth 2 discs...
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

NejinOniwa

Indeed, I'm off playing Touhou Meikyuu on LAMBDA in the school auditorium -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Pitkin

Toki-san, I used to love that song you sang in karaoke~ ^o^

I couldn't hear it very well, though, thanks to my rather poor speakers. Liked the video anyway, yay! ^-^

Red-Machine

Toki, that is just epic cuteness there.  You'd have my vote if I could vote...
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

IanDanKilmaster

I don't think they've put the vids up for official rating yet, Red.  Are you unable to rate the youtube vid?

Do you know when your vid will be available for officially rating, Toki-chan?

Toki

I actually do not know when the official voting will be up, but it should be soon. I'll post the voting pole when I know it exsists ^_^

And thank you so much ;_; I'm really glad that you liked it. Some of the other entries are pretty good too, but they're a little funnier. I kinda tried but I knew it would be silly no matter what so I wasn't too serious, but some other guys really let loose.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

IanDanKilmaster

Haha, well comedy and cute go well together...

If you'd like some ideas the next time you enter one of these just let me know.  In any case, I don't think you need to be too concerned with the response on youtube as I imagine it won't figure too heavily into the decision-making progress.  The only downside to having removed the comments is maybe the folks in charge of the contest could've seen it and known you were being trolled rather than genuinely critiqued.