Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xeon

Xeon is currently saddened because he could not see Kugimiya Rie and ask her to sign Xeons Louise hug pillow..... *Despair**Despair**Despair**Despair**Despair**Despair**Despair*
Time... She is such a cruel mistress...

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

Cockleshell

You know when you look at something and you're like meh and years later you figure out where it came from and how it was made and go "WOAH i never knew that thats sure good to know"
that happens to me a lot ):
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Bella

I'm so sad, the snowfall (or lack thereof) has been terrible here this year. ;____;

Seriously. There's NO SNOW ON THE GROUND in our town. ><;

stewartsage

We're a stealin' all yer snowz

Toki

I don't have access to yuri either woe is Toki!! T___T I'm a big girl you know. * snuggles Choco too for good measure *

Xeon-san, Xeon-san you know, I saw Kotoko at my first AKON and she signed my converse shoes she was very surprised but her band thought it was really cool :3 anyway. One of my moms boyfriends threw them away. I was very very very very sad. u-u The end.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

IanDanKilmaster

Nani?

I could've sworn I've seen a number of your posts in the H-section, Toki-chan...

I'm confused.

QuoteOne of my moms boyfriends threw them away.

Da hell?  Who throws away memorabilia like that?  I'd be pissed.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Toki

Waaay back when yeah, but then I got locked out o.0 maybe I'm back in?

and yeah. he wins the asshole award forever. He stole all our movies and stuff, including my entire anime collection and all my video games ^-^
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Ultimaninja

Embodiment of Scarlet Devil is now beaten
I've beaten all bosses in Normal mode, which includes Extra

Just need to collect all the spell cards and I'm 100% done.

IanDanKilmaster

QuoteWaaay back when yeah, but then I got locked out o.0 maybe I'm back in?

That's weird.  Maybe your loliness activated the anti-minor lock or something xD.  Seriously, have another go at it, and if it doesn't work let Fedora-dono know.  Hopefully Xeon can be admitted into the Citizens Group at the same time, and maybe then the H-section won't so prone to going flaccid. -_-;

Quoteand yeah. he wins the asshole award forever. He stole all our movies and stuff, including my entire anime collection and all my video games ^-^

What a douche.  Hope someone kicked his ass.  Couldn't you have called the cops on him or something?

EDIT: Finally reached 1500 posts... about damn time.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Cockleshell

Avatar changed for EXTREME RELEVANCE
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

lol'd at new avi, Cockle. Incredible, I must say. Superb, indeed. -w-

Apologies offered for my absence, but my network uplink has been CRASH+BURN these past days - AND i've been sick - so now I've finally dragged myself to school, where there at least is working compys and nets.
In other news, the amount of snow here right now is absolutely damn fucktardedly stupid - seriously stepping off the road gets you buried all the way up, no matter how many 180 centimeters tall you happen to be. Lol wtf, really.

Mass Effect 2 beaten. Disappointed at shortness and clumsy leveling system, but enjoyable nevertheless.

Unfortunately my Danmaku ventures have gotten me no further than stage 4 on a single playthrough (except for Phantasmagoria, but that doesn't count)...currently @despairing with all my might. ;_;

BAWW NO INTERNETS ;A;
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Cockleshell

dang i'm sorry about that nejin D:
shit sucks

Ultimaninja

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"lol'd at new avi, Cockle. Incredible, I must say.
Mass Effect 2 beaten. Disappointed at shortness and clumsy leveling system, but enjoyable nevertheless.

Unfortunately my Danmaku ventures have gotten me no further than stage 4 on a single playthrough (except for Phantasmagoria, but that doesn't count)...currently @despairing with all my might. ;_;

BAWW NO INTERNETS ;A;

Cool, my dad just got that game. Sorry to hear the flaws in it though :/

But don't worry about that. You should have seen how badly I "won" against Remilia and Flandre. All you need is confidence and lagg to drop your fps.

Toki

by the way I entered this contest online :D Perhaps you wouldn't mind lifting my spirits? I don't think my entry is any worse than the other entrants but alot of people have been mean. I've deleted alot of gross and derogatory comments because my parents, grandparents and extended family all visit my youtube, but their mark is still shown on my ratings. Oh well I guess. Wish me luck!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMfRByt-GJk
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Toki

Ack, should I have posted that in a different thread? blarhghs
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!