Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

k lol

yuri will come when red_machine logs on >> i'll make a thread in the hentai section when he does
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

THA'S NO YURI KTHXBYE
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

YOU'RE A NINJA HOLY CRAP I JUST POSTED THAT AND YOU REPLY 15 SECONDS LATER
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

I IZ NINJA, YES

(you're in mass, i'm in nh. we're on at the same time. :3)
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

you die in 1 second
beep

Chocofreak13

you die in two seconds!! :3
beep beep
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

anyways look at that moon out there its pretty bright ain't it

Chocofreak13

oh hell yes. i had a private moment earlier in which i went down to pants boots, tanktop, and ipod, and did a small tribute dance in honor of lady luna, on her special day. :3 (if i was to worship anything, it'd be the moon.)

you ever had to do something weird like this to have fun? :3
oh, i'm gonna log off. i got a friend stayin the night upstairsand i feel ba cause i kinda left him there with the tv, i suppose (he SEEMED happy enough....)
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

You mooned the moon?
i streaked in the middle of the night once, thats it.

Bella

Quote from: "Choco-san"(you're in mass, i'm in nh. we're on at the same time. :3)

Woot! I'm in NH too. We should be the three New England Amigos! (Or, er... amigas).

Glad things are going better for you now... :)

IanDanKilmaster

The funny part about all this - Choco-chan can't even see the yuri since she can't view the H-section yet XP.

In all seriousness, it's good you're feeling better Choco-chan, should be a reminder that things are never as disastrous as they may at first seem ^^b.  Take it easy.

Another thing I find humorous is that we all seem to be waiting for Red-Machine, someone who usually seems to be here on a fairly regular basis.  "Taking things for granted" indeed...

EDIT: I'm the only one in the Dirty... :\

The Choice of a New Generation.

Cockleshell

Quote from: "Bella"
Quote from: "Choco-san"(you're in mass, i'm in nh. we're on at the same time. :3)

Woot! I'm in NH too. We should be the three New England Amigos! (Or, er... amigas).

Glad things are going better for you now... :)

Red-Machine

I see you all missed me.  This is good.

Yuri awaits you in the Hentai Section!
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

NejinOniwa

Reflecting note: this appears to be the first night in two weeks without snowfall. Surprised this little village hasn't just gotten buried yet. Impressive, with sarcasm intended.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Pitkin

Nejin-san, there's a lot of snow here too and tonight I'm going to go visit my parents a bit more to the south. My mother, having seen the "little snow there's here", told me I wouldn't believe the amount of snow in their region. xD

I must say, with that information, I'm nearly panicking already. ;_;