Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

IanDanKilmaster

Evolution?

How about a mammal that looks like a duck, a beaver, and an otter had a gangbang baby that uses electroreception and has a fucking sting!

Either evolution is really fucked up (it is) or god uses a lot of peyote...

Monotremes are one of the reasons I love evolution... that and opposable thumbs... male nipples not so much -_-;.

EDIT: Oh and I just realized Australia was mentioned when discussing a critter from Africa... well, here you go, from Australia.

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

Evolution is nice, isn't it -w-
IT'S AT TIMES LIKE THIS YOU HUMANS SERIOUSLY NEED TO START RANDOMLY GROWING CAT EARS AND ROBOT ARMS AND WHATNOT
GET THE HINT, DAMNIT

Humans are so boring -.-

stewartsage

Quoteyou say in australia it's in africa

OH NO, MY INABILITY TO PAY ATTENTION TO FACTS IS REVEALED

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Humans are so boring -.-

Got your SOS Brigade club card on hand?

NejinOniwa

Nah, my company ID is enough. The boredom of humanity IS our policy, after all. -w-

Chocofreak13

so i wasn' even in a relationship, and i just got dumped.
and i was slightly suicidal
but monty python helped me feel a little better (♫...always look on the bright side of life....♫) so i'm still sad, but not AS sad.

yaoi, yuri, hetero, hardcore or softcore, i like it all. it's all so nice.....

GOD WHY WON'T HE FUCKING LOVE ME ;_____; *heart rips into tiny pieces*
click to make it bigger

Pitkin

._.

I'm sorry to hear, Chocofreak13-san... dunno what else to say. ;_;

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"
yaoi, yuri, hetero, hardcore or softcore, i like it all. it's all so nice.....

Agreed. x)

Yes, well... hello all. <.<

Bella

I'm sorry to hear that, Choco-san. Please don't let a breakup diminish your value of yourself, though.

In other news: A PITKIN SIGHTING. Get it! Before it's gone again~! :V

Fedora-Tan

Cockleshell

yuri slashfic can't be uploaded for some reason, Red and I are trying to figure it out AFTER HE STOPS PLAYING MASS EFFECT 2 AND HELPS ME WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER
anywaysthisisnotthesectionforthissosorryiapologizedontbanmeplox.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

stewartsage

Sorry to hear that Choco.... I know how you feel....

Yuriwhere?

NejinOniwa

Can't be uploaded? WHY LOL just post is as usual in a thread somewhere, or something?

And Choco, those kind of events are precisely (or at least part) the reason why I've always doubted humans. Don't let them get to you, K -w-;

Cockleshell

The problem is that I need Red_machine to send me the .txt again because i deleted all my copies.. hate having a shared laptop...
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

IanDanKilmaster

I ate wayyyy too much Chinese last night...

Beer still tastes bad... it's even worse when it's non-alcoholic... bleh.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Chocofreak13

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH *HUGS THE FORUM* i feel better. as it turns out it was all a misunderstaing. xD i feel alot better. (he's actually over tonight. so i feel better knowing that he himself cleared it up.)
thanks for being so supportive, y'all~

and YURI POST TOAST KTHXBYW
click to make it bigger