Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

Yesterday it was snowing here, but it wasn't really reaching the ground.  Just swirling around in the air.

Red-Machine

It snowed buckets here last night.  And is doing it still now.  Lovely.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Chocofreak13

it's been snowing half-assed the past few days. nothing major, just stuff from the rooftops to keep everything dusty.

it's been bitter-fucking cold and windy, tho. and i can complain; every morning i walk up my street before dawn to catch the bus to school. the moonlight is beautiful to walk in, but it's bitter-ass cold. >_____<
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Wind chill -17, hooray

NejinOniwa

-10 and snow. The coldest places here are getting stuff like -37... >_>
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Red-Machine

Yeah, we'll be getting down that end of the mercury soon.  We had 6 inches of snow yesterday, and we were the lucky ones...

Xeon

It's +34'c here... Ohh what I wouldn't give for some frozen water crystals to rain here ~o~.

And is anybody here interested in playing a Meido RPG?? *Yes I had an  interesting/Fu^&ked up new year ;O*

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

NejinOniwa

No matter the fuckeduppness-level of it, it DOES sound interesting.

THREAD UP IN RP SECTION, MAH BOI

Xeon

You haven't reach the max level of fuckedupness yet nejin until your force to wear a maid dress while playing the game T__T..............

I'm still summarising all the rules and info for all you Meido rpg newbies so the thread will take some time. And I also need to figure out how to make a table top game playable on a forum so I got a lot of work to do ~o~.

COME ON PPL WE NEED MORE MEIDOS!!!.

P.S The Master should be a trap. Agree?.

NejinOniwa

Don't sweat the small stuff, mah boi. -w-

Xeon

I'm disheartened after looking at your RP thread nejin. Their does not seem to be enough interest in RPing here it seems. And if anyone is even remotely interested you can see an ongoing play here
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/posts.php?discussion=tjb60atq15z74kkxu7udu3f6&page=0#

And WTF everytime I visit the site with internet explorer I see a cache version of the site from 2008.

NejinOniwa

Why in all things' name are you using IE in the first place?

Xeon

Because firefox keeps crashing on me ;O. It's partly my fault though since I usually have 200-400  opened firefox windows ^__^. I thought of using google chrome since it seems to be crash proof, but 400 running processes on my task manager is not to my liking.

Red-Machine

400?  Is that NECCESARY!?

NejinOniwa

Four...hundred...?
Damn, man, you have to keep your Wikiwalks in check, SERIOUSLY.