Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamore

Habit I guess.
The only thing that is a drug for me is electronic appliance I guess. Can't live without them (especially my PC and Console) ;003 .

Speaking of which, I have two good news
The first one, I finally have my a week vacation after some time work like hell. Though I do have plans to go to Bali so either way I still won't be in this forum for a while

And the second one, though a little bit strange, the cops finally got those bastards that do the bomb where I almost blown to bits two months ago. He's dead though. While most of the time I do consider all human and animal deserve a right to live, I just can't find symphaty and reason feel sad for those bastards. After all, they are responsible for at least five terrorist bomb attack and taking hundreds of life. Geez.
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

Tsubashi

Hello everyone!
I apologize for my less-than-present-ness, and even more so that my rare post to this thread is not a rededication, but actually a farewell. This last year of preparation has finally paid off and I am being sent on a two year mission to the Philippines. I will have extremely limited, if any, access to the internet, and so I must default on my responsibilities here. The ever-kind Aurora-sama has agreed to assume my duties of gallery approval and managing OS-tan Citizenship applications. I wish you all the best and would like to thank you for the wonderful years and many friends I have made here.

*Bows Deeply*

See you in two years!
-Tsu

Red-Machine

Good luck, Tsubashi!  And cheers for the help with the wiki.

Red
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

NejinOniwa

STAY EVER VIGILANT(e), Tsubashi-dono.

and stop apologizing. -w-

MAY YOU RETURN SAFE AND WELL!
/salute
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

IanDanKilmaster

Good luck and farewell, Tsubashi-dono... you will be missed!

Stay safe and here's hoping we see you again!

The Choice of a New Generation.

Aurora Borealis

Good luck on your mission, Tsubashi! Please do return when you can!

But before you leave, can you tell me how the gallery thing works?

NejinOniwa

I have a bad feeling about this >_>

IanDanKilmaster

/facepalm

I keed, I keed.  Of course you know we appreciate what you're doing here Aurora, I just couldn't resist the opportunity poke fun, even though you'd be far better suited to this than any of us ~_^.

While I'm sad to see Tsubashi-dono leave, I'm glad to see you've taken this responsibility as our new sub-admin (I assume your title is still mod, despite your new authorities).  Good luck keeping up with all this ^^b.

EDIT:  You are kidding aren't you Nej?  I think Aurora will do a great job!

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

>_>

Nah, don't worry.
Tsu-tan...

...GJ. -w-

Aurora...

BWOOOOOOO~<3

Chocofreak13

*facepalm* admin fail. srsly.

.....i'll miss you tsu-sama. even though i hardly knew you. :[

and yeah. it's a well-controlled compulsion. but i could be doing worse, remember.
click to make it bigger

Seamore

It is the two side of the coin. There is meeting and parting.

Good luck and hope for the best of you Tsubashi-san. And, meet again in two years. Don't forget about us.
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

Chocofreak13

YOU'D BETTER COME BACK, HEAR~ ;____;
click to make it bigger

Smokey

What!?!?!?

Ah CRAP!!!! I'm gone for a two week exercise, and Tsu-Tsu leaves?!?!?!

Gives an honorary 21-shot salute...

Anyways, i'm back from a 2 week exercise, wich sucked while i was there, but, looking back was sooooooooo cool... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

So. What did you get to shoot?

-w-

Ultimaninja

Well it seems that I have to kill my friend paul.
I figure using a weevil will be an effective punishment.