Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toki

I live in lots of places :D Sometimes it's quiet and sometimes it's always party times. I wish I had more time to drawing but living in lots of places makes it tough.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

IanDanKilmaster

I used to live in another place as well as this one, but well, things change.  I'll probably be where I am for awhile...

The Choice of a New Generation.

Smokey

Well, starting tomorrow, i'll be living in two places aswell, and there had better be some peace and quiet when i get back home in the weekends...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Chocofreak13

i live far enough away from the city that it's still peaceful with fairly clean air, but close enough that if i get bored it's only a short drive away. :3

it's quiet here, but not too quiet--the town next to us (i consider it my hometown) is a big town, just shy of a city. it has its quiet neighborhoods, right next to the depot, so you can live in peace w/o getting bored. <3
click to make it bigger

Smokey

Yeah, where i live it is nice and quiet also, and still enough shops and bars to get by. (nature is just 10 mins on the bike) and a couple of mins away we have a nice city where you can go shopping and clubbing...

And as for the place where i'll be stationed, well, i don't know how that'll be...

Oh, right, this'll be my last posts as a civillian... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Toki

The city I live in is starting to be a hip urban paradise. Like Austin before it became mainstreamly titled as "kooky" and "weird" and "gay".

So right now it's a pretty fun and chill place.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Seamore

I live a little bit outside of my city. Ever since that day, I choose to move out from the city a bit. At least until I find a new job and place to stay.

BTW...
Toki, long time no see. Good to have you back here.

And...
Last post as civilian? Well, whatever you are, you are still smokey to me. A friend in this crazy world and crazy forum ;010. Just don't forget to tell us when and where you will end up.
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

Chocofreak13

oh noes, not you too smokey!! ;___;
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

Holy gentrification, Toki!

Chocofreak13

where have YOU been? :\
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

Ummmm... party liquor?

and blogging... great combination.

Toki

Smokey... you won't forget us will you? I've missed you ;_;

And everyone else! gee!
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

IanDanKilmaster

You'll still be hanging around, right Smokey?

And Toki, how long are you in town?

Chocofreak13

as this is topicless, i feel the urge to say this:

moo.
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

As this is topicless I feel the urge to eat brains!

GNAR!