Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

SUPFAGS

Nejin has now moved.
Reporting in from LAMBDA using a shitty 2mbps line. (that, and I had to go down to the electronics store to buy myself a LAN cable)

Nejin now lives by himself.

It gets really, really quiet unless you turn the music on _W_
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Oh, man... I used to love the calm of having an own pad... Heck still do... ^_^
If i want life and/or noise, i'll invite friends or turn the radio/tv/computer on...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

*is too used to city life to enjoy constant silence*

Um, yeah. ^^

Smokey

It'll grow on ya... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

I'm just fearing what else will grow on me...like, mushrooms and spider webs >_>

Smokey

There's a cure for that; Good housekeeping... :P
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

"Pun" skill roll failed!
Smokey lost the game.

Ultimaninja

So for a project due December 8th I need to do three activities for two out of three countries we are learning about for my humanities class (Japan, Korea, and China).
I plan on visiting the Field Museum soon to get the Chinese exhibit done.
I already own hundreds of foreign films of nearly every genre
and I plan on going to Mitsuwa(sp?) which is the "Japanese" mall-thing in Illinois.

I could be done in september if I wasn't lazy.

OR...[/i]

I could work on touhoumon. I think I have figured out how to create an entire new storyline for it, seperate from the generic pokemon story you have to follow. I already know how to create new trainers, maps etc. I just need to place it underground so that I can manage it properly. The only problem comes from the Fly move, and how people can get back to the "pokemon" centers easily. And that map thing...

Chocofreak13

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"
"Pun" skill roll failed!
Smokey lost the game.
damn you. :[

so i started school yesterday....and for the first time in my life, i'm actually enjoying it. (my god....i've gone mad!! i'm NEJOYING hell?? O___O; )
maybe it's cause i have all good classes this time around. :3

nejin, you just started college. any interesting classes to report?
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

It's not exactly college, mind you...

It's writing, writing and moar writing. For a year.

But this place is a pretty cool guy. eh "class" ends at 2pm and dosnt afraid of anything, and all that.

Smokey

not ba... are you allowed to leave class when you want to to go smoking or eating or drinking, like we did? ;010
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

WEEELLLL...

Drinking is b&! on the school premises, and smoking is only allowed on the back (and I don't smoke, and very rarely drink in any greater amounts anyway, so meh) - food during the weeks is baked-in in the rent for the room, and breakfast/lunch/dinner/lots of coffee breaks are spammed all over the place, so as soon as you start feeling hungry or losing energy in some way you'd bet your ass there's a break coming your way.

Besides, of the work we've been doing so far it's not much that I can say really exhausts you that way, so...yeah.

Pretty cool guy, dosnt afraid of anything.

Smokey

heh, i didn't mean drinking in that way... I meant "go to the cafeteria and grab a drink (coffee or soda)" ^_^

But still you have it pretty nice, then
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

oh, poor nejin. :[ i hope you get used to quiet life. it can really be quite peaceful. (TECHNICALLY i live somewhat in the country.....somewhat.) might i reccomend investing in a stereo or a white noise machine? or maybe a fishtank? some sort of sound might help, even a leaky faucet. i have had days where i have been all alone at the house, and while it IS peaceful, w/o the gentle chirp noises from the life forms outside i may have gone sane. O____O;

btw, what happened to DELTA? she finally catch the fever and quit?

i love where i live. but my dad makes me hate living here. he actually made me start bawling my eyes out before school yesterday. and it was picture day.

but on the bright side, my cat's going to be alright, so i'm in a better mood. (we had a lil' scare there, but she's going to be fine. :3 )
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

Feh, I pretty much live out in the country.  Thankfully, I'm not so far out that I can't get high-speed out here... it took 'em long enough to get it out here though.

The good thing about living out here - the quiet.

The bad thing about living out here - the quiet.

I mean really, there's no obnoxious neighbors (save for one who's a megalomaniac), but there's no real fun either, you know?

The Choice of a New Generation.