Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darknight_88

good, good, its good to have another voluntary for my mission to go back to the past and kill Aristotle (or any other philosopher).
what'sup panda?

panda

don't be so irational, I don't phyilopy, but I still think it should exist.
not much, you?

Darknight_88

oh, well, I guess I'll just go back to 7 days ago and start making this work...=/
Nothing new since yesterday xD. Just a lot of homework...
yay!!! The images I uploaded to the gallery are finally visible!!!...now I need some free time to start uploading seriously =/

panda

I've got to take a look at the new images then

Darknight_88

I didnt uploaded a lot, just a few...I takes a lot of time to upload images. And mostly are in a certain gallery related to my avatar :D
hi Pitkin

Pitkin

Congrats for reaching 400 posts, panda-san!  ;179  ;185  :D

*reluctantly serves Darknight-san tea, knowing he's late*

Hiya Darknight-san. ^^; Sorry it took me so long to approve your uploads; I forgot to check the uploads last week. :|

Philosophy... can be a very tricky subject indeed... only studied the one compulsory course of it back in high school. Not like I especially disliked it, though... just had more interesting subjects available back then.

Darknight_88

lol, thanks Pitkin-san

=O
so you're the one at charge of aproving uploads? =O. Naa, dont worry, it isnt like if I upload everytime.

At least, I think this will be the first and last course of Philosophy I'll ever have...hopefully
*curses Engels & Gramsci*
hey....wait a minute...you should be sleeping!!!!  ;020

Pitkin

Me? Sleeping? Nah, there's still something to do before even considering that. :D Stayed up late last night, having a nice chat, and I hope to do that again tonight. ^_^

*curses Engels and Hegel*

Oh, wait... it was you who was cursing them, not me. I take those bad words back about the folks mentioned. ^^;

Darknight_88

xD
no problem, keep cursing them ;010  ...*curses every philosopher name that appears in his book*
oh oh....looks like a storm with thunders and lightnings its approaching...I'll need to shut down the computer.
Bye Pitkin & Panda. See you later
*curses his philosophy teacher*

Pitkin

Aye, better to shut down the comp yourself than have the lightning fry it completely. ^^;

See you later, Darknight-san.

Darknight_88

and the storm passed....fast, really fast  o_o
hey!!!! you're still here, Pitkin? =O
Pitkin, you must sleep....you're tired...your eyes are closing...your mind is blurring...you cannot stand it...all your base are belong to us...xD

Pitkin

Pitkin: Take off every 'sleep'!!
Pitkin: You know what you are doing.
Pitkin: Move 'sleep'.
Pitkin: For great justice. :D

You're right, Darknight-san... off to sleep I must go. 5am now.

Good to know you're still alive after the storm. :D

Oh yes, and CaptBrenden-san's alright as well; finally saw him online in Messenger earlier tonight. Good thing it's nothing more serious but him having extremely limited access to internet. ^_^

I wish you all good night. Finland signing out.

rdhdtwns

Why do I keep missing everyone :_: By mere minutes too! I'm so unlucky :_:

There was a really bad storm last night, but it passed through fairly quickly. It was weird.

All this talk about tea makes me want to make some! ...but not right now, it's really hot down here!

Never had a course offered on that o.O All I took was Psychology. Our teacher liked to make bird calls.

Oh I forgot to mention that I added my MSN addy in my profile ._.;; but I can't ga-run-tee I'm always around ._.v
So cute it\'s deadly!

panda

rdhdtwns

Aww there you are! hi hi panda!

How goes the.. ya know.. *nudge nudge wink wink* :D
So cute it\'s deadly!