Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

My god what have i missed?
Was out, changed jobs 2 times, got my papers to begin service at September 7th, and got new HDD... BTW... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Aurora Borealis

Welcome back, Smokey! Aside from some new members joining, you didn't miss out on much. When you and Nejin weren't here, the forum was a lot less active!

NejinOniwa

Smokey, huh! Still old beef.

Why do I feel so alienatingly grown-up when I think about the fact that I'm moving out in 2 weeks?

It's disturbing~ -w-;
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

good, good... BTW i forgot to mention that our (my sisters) dog had some surgery done, she now has a scar running from her throat to her hind legs over her stomach...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Aurora Borealis

Poor dog! What happened to her so that she needed surgery?

I'm guessing you're probably overwhelmed by the thought of moving away on your own, Nejin. Just a guess here. Moving away and living independently for the first time does sound intimidating to nearly any person.

Smokey

She had an infected uterus and cancerous tissue along her nipples...

Also i can also imagine that it can be a bit overwhelming... (although i was relieved when i moved out - but then again, my mom was disabled and i had to take care of her)
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Ah, canine surgery is never funny, is it...

Our way-too-food-happy-for-her-own-good aussie swallowed a corn cob...when she was half a year old. Bloody moron. -.-;

Smokey

it's not the surgery (well for her it was, she's ten) but it's the howling afterwards because of the pain that cuts through bone...
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Ah...that, huh.

Well, ours were mainly pissed-off at the damn cone she had to wear -w-;

Smokey

Yeah ours had to wear one too, just at night when we were sleeping... And i was the evil bastard that got to put it on... e-ve-ry night....... ;006
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Oh, you're so EVIL, smokey-kun... <3

>_>
<_<

...ew.

Smokey

LOL

oh, wait, this is actually kinda awkward.......

ew.
Thanks Fedora-sama

Aurora Borealis

For some health problem I can't quite remember, one of my cats near the end of her life had to get surgery, with the wound stapled shut and she had to wear one of those cone-things around her neck. It just looked painful. :(

Is your dog alright now, Smokey? The sounds of suffering are painful in their own right. :(

My dog got fixed last year, with the hope that he'd calm down from it but he just became even more hyper. x__x

And the dog I had before him would eat just about anything and we had to be very careful to keep small things off the floor and out of reach. We were lucky he didn't eat anything dangerous!

Smokey

Yeah she's fully recovered now... Jack-russel terriers are very resilient...
I had a german sheperd (mixed with Great Dane) once, he loved Chili con carne...
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

...that can't be a good thing. -w-;