Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

That's one blast of a birthday present, excuse the pun.

I reckon one does not normally live through bombs twice, so I'd say you're quite fortunate as not being among those 10 dead.
And I'd say it'd be quite normal for pretty much anyone to be scarred both mentally and physically by seeing a dozen-odd people torn to pieces, regardless of cause. The weak would've died, fled or lost their minds already, so I wouldn't classify you as that, man. Don't panic.

Although I could suggest you switch locations to somewhere less bomb-ridden if you value your life. Personally I wouldn't count on fortune favoring me thrice, but that might just be me and my bad luck - regardless, that's gotta be some load on you there, so hang in.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Seamore

Thx Nejin.
I should really reconsider to move to other location. But there's the problem of having to find another job at the location.

Still, I think having two bombs in my life is enough, I don't want another one. Having an explosion and dead people in game is fun, but in real life, even if stranger the one who died, it is by any means a horrid expirience. Especially if that stranger died in front of you while begging for help....I'm still haunted by that....

Rumors say that terrorist who did that self suicide bomb. I don't know if that is true. Just hope that nothing like this will ever happen again, but life and some people is cruel
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

Red-Machine

Damn terrorists.  We need to sort the Islamofascists out.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

IanDanKilmaster

Wow, hardcore.  I can't really add anything to what has already been said, but I have to agree that anyone who could survive such atrocities is not a person I would consider weak.  Believe me, I don't anyone would chastise you for needing to get that out - people have vented for less... much less.  I don't really know much about the region in which you live, but I know that in some areas they offer support groups for people in your situation, perhaps that would be a great help.

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

As for getting work elsewhere, start in that end - try looking for employment in places where it's also relatively simple to get a working permit (e.g. NOT the US). Once you have your targets, search for basecamp from there.

Well, I shouldn't say I'm experienced in this area since I'll be making my first move out of my parents' home this autumn, but hell knows, my logic usually hits right.

Seamore

Thx. Guess I just have to shrug it off. No point in having depressed all the time.

Location...for the most easiest is relocate to another province (since in my place, only two province is bomb alert). But for the safest, I think go abroad is much better. Better keep my options open look for one.

Chocofreak13

omg, seamore! i hope you're ok ;__;
and no, you're NOT weak. you've survived TWO already! that's more action than some people see in their entire lives! and you're ALIVE, unlike some of the other poor, unfortunate souls.

it's better not to dwell on these things too much. don't end up like me. xD
click to make it bigger

Seamore

Quotepoor, unfortunate souls

Somehow that sounds very familiar...
Thx guys. Don't worry about it again. No matter what I feel and expirience, looks like my life still goes for...I don't know, when the time come I guess. It's all will be in the past.

Hitchhiker's guide? Won't click it, won't click it.

NejinOniwa

Seamore

Must resist, must resist.
Ugh...Even though must resist, but somehow that one seem irresistable.

Whoops, lunchtime over. Saved by the bell. ;012

NejinOniwa

DAMN YOU, LUNCHTIME, DAMN YOUUUUU

Added after 7 hours 28 minutes:

Unit ID N-013, reporting.
Entering isolated riftspace in 50. Range: 23 TS-ES rots.

That is all.

Chocofreak13

mmm, even here you can smell the drama like a desperate guy's bad cologne! so much drama! SO MUCH DRAMA!! SO THICK YOU CAN CUT IT WITH A TWIG!! A RUSTY TWIG!! MOAR DRAMA THAN EVERY TEEN SHOW PUT TOGETHER! WITH A DASH OF HIGH SCHOOL!! SO MUCH DRAMA!!! LIKE CREAM CHEESE ON A BAGEL!! BAGELS I TELL YOU---i mean DRAMA!!
click to make it bigger

lilsleepingninja

Drama bagels seem tasty....Like domo nomming on little kids

Chocofreak13

heey, since you all like it so much (NEJIN) i thought i'd post this from a site i found while searching for school clothes:

http://lawrarashop.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=47_2&products_id=62

i'm tempted to get it.....but i don't have the hair, so the cosplay wouldn't work.

cute outfits there tho. :3
click to make it bigger